What would it take for a Yes Vote?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Eliminate gray areas.
$48 top rate by end of contract.
Auto 9.5 payments after the 2nd over 9.5
No forced 6th punches
No changes in healthcare out of pocket or deductible.
Pension increase to get the Central level with the West.
A couple sick days.
MLK day a paid holiday.
No inward facing cameras.
End 22.4 classification and severe limitations on PVD.
A pay cut to those people trying to make a career out of a part-time job.

Last edited:

FozziesDeliveries

I hate the current 9.5 so much. It's better than nothing, but we can't do anything till the 3rd offense every week. Current manager is very well aware of this and won't send you anything but an air meet until your 3rd day. Few 11 hour days every week then suddenly dispatch is better for the rest of THAT week 😒

oldngray

nowhere special
I hate the current 9.5 so much. It's better than nothing, but we can't do anything till the 3rd offense every week. Current manager is very well aware of this and won't send you anything but an air meet until your 3rd day. Few 11 hour days every week then suddenly dispatch is better for the rest of THAT week 😒
You can pretty much be guaranteed to be screwed one day a week. Allows them to bust out a bunch of routes and hammer the drivers that are working those days.

Faceplanted

There is clear as day language “the remaining 2 days cannot be used as retaliation for being on the 9.5list”

If your too soft to file on this, then it’s on you

I filed on this language in the begining of the contract. Had a hearing with labor and the center manager, I clearly showed my dispatch was 20% or more higher on those 2 “free days”. Labor told my center manager to stop doing that. It stopped

I do agree the language should be stronger this go around.

Thebrownblob

There is clear as day language “the remaining 2 days cannot be used as retaliation for being on the 9.5list”

If your too soft to file on this, then it’s on you

I filed on this language in the begining of the contract. Had a hearing with labor and the center manager, I clearly showed my dispatch was 20% or more higher on those 2 “free days”. Labor told my center manager to stop doing that. It stopped

I do agree the language should be stronger this go around.
Good job, so many people don’t want to put the work in to defend themselves, and the company will take advantage if you do not.

Faceplanted

Good job, so many people don’t want to put the work in to defend themselves, and the company will take advantage if you do not.
When it comes to wishy washy language stuff like this (harassment being another one), I always request to be present at any and all hearings. Labor will back you up if you can clearly present the issue in my instances.

Thebrownblob

When it comes to wishy washy language stuff like this (harassment being another one), I always request to be present at any and all hearings. Labor will back you up if you can clearly present the issue in my instances.
Yep, come with the receipts and there’s really nothing they can say, the only thing labor can do is deadlock it, and send it to a panel, they’re not going to do that. If they know you’re right, they don’t like to lose.

Zowert

Top rate $45/hr off the bat with $1.50 raise a year plus COLA.

PT $20/hr off the bat with $1.50 raise a year, plus COLA.

$0 deductible on health insurance.

9.5 drops down to 2 days over to file with an expedited process that pays out the following week.

A decent increase in pension.

Lower stop counts in excessive heat. If it’s over 80° then routes should go out at around 75%, 90° even lighter. Triple digit temps should cut routes in half, if this is impossible do to staffing then we should get hazard pay. Time and a half for every hour worked in 100°+ heat.

Over70irregs

Just use 8.0 days, get 9.5’s early in week then coast. When they violate 8.0 days hit them with 8.0/9.5 grievances same week if you have the sac for it. Fax them to union on Friday. Homemade COLA…