What would it take for a Yes Vote?

Manifesto

Our lunch is 20 minutes paid and 10 unpaid.
Are you or any of the drivers you were talking about waiting on the clock for the pickups? If so, taking your 20 minute lunch (not sure where in the country the lunch is only 20 minutes) would mean you're not pushing 9.5. If you're clocking out at 18:00 and hitting 9.5 you're not taking the paid 20 clearly.

FozziesDeliveries

I think it's wild how different all the areas are. We got 30 min unpaid lunch and 2 paid 10 min breaks. What kills me is the amount of drivers that take NON of that including the PAID BREAKS. And i am talking long timers too not just newer runner gunners. So not only are you breaking DOT laws.... you are passing up free money 🤔 You can lead a horse to water....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think it's wild how different all the areas are. We got 30 min unpaid lunch and 2 paid 10 min breaks. What kills me is the amount of drivers that take NON of that including the PAID BREAKS. And i am talking long timers too not just newer runner gunners. So not only are you breaking DOT laws.... you are passing up free money 🤔 You can lead a horse to water....
Sad and pathetic, but many just want to get the hell out of the slave ship and go home. Make em’pay I say!

Last edited:

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
My center is a joke when it comes to lunches. Many with ups stores take their lunch as they’re loading up the stores. Some take it for their drive back to the building.

Thebrownblob

The only time they did something about it was when management tried forcing everyone to take their hour lunch everyday and everyone agreed to it between 12-1 every day. It lasted 2 days because of the missed businesses
Clearly that’s when the hourlys should have continued to do it, “sorry boss taking my lunch at the appropriate time. Maybe you need to add some more routes?”

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My center is a joke when it comes to lunches. Many with ups stores take their lunch as they’re loading up the stores. Some take it for their drive back to the building.

This is such bs….and I think it happens way more that people realize…the Diads need to shut down for an hour during the day. No more taking your lunch at 6:30 in the parking lot next to the building.

Last edited:

Manifesto

It's a 20 minute paid break. But we aren't required more than a 30 minute break a day so we take it for lunch
Ok. That makes sense. I stand corrected on the 9.5 thing if that's how your area handles things. I know people in my building are skipping lunches and getting to pickups way too early. I will say it must be nice getting off at 18:00 and getting 1.5 hours of overtime. I have to work till 19:00 to get that and today it was 20:00.

wayfair

swollen member
How about inward facing cameras?
Geezus
I'm not sure how the female drivers allow this. There is a driver that complained about doing the rural route she was on and the "bumpy" roads and asking "what else are they watching?" as she is, ummm, let's just say, the bumpy roads "bounce" the car around a bit...