What would it take for a Yes Vote?

RangerMan06

Thank you for worrying about your self only
What about part-time wages? How about inward facing cameras?
Geezus
Part Timers should get what Full Timers get. No less, no more.
I don't mind forward facing cameras so long as there is no sound to hear personal calls and no discipline. If OSHA and the public see video of how unsafe and unsanitary our package cars are it could work against the company in future negotiations.

I don't mind forward facing cameras so long as there is no sound to hear personal calls and no discipline. If OSHA and the public see video of how unsafe and unsanitary our package cars are it could work against the company in future negotiations.
If they want what full-timers you get the nation apply for full-time job I am so sick and tired of hearing this crap.

A part-time job is a stepping stone into a full-time job if you choose stay part time for 20 years then you deserve nothing

RangerMan06

If they want what full-timers you get the nation apply for full-time job I am so sick and tired of hearing this crap.

A part-time job is a stepping stone into a full-time job if you choose stay part time for 20 years then you deserve nothing
I agree. What about their starting pay though? I think it should be competitive or we'll never keep anyone

Box Handler of Dallas

As a part timer, I 100% agree with this statement. It's a part time job, not meant to support a household.
For me, it's all about the Mercedes Benz of insurance coverage and pension. Should we see a significant increase in pay? Absolutely yes! There should also be catch up raises for everyone.

We used to. It was to protect the FT jobs.

If PT paid the same as FT the company would have no incentive to create more PT jobs and there would be more FT jobs. I get so tired of hearing this crap about PT jobs just being a stepping stone.