What would you have done?

By The Book

1. Nope, you still get your already scheduled vacation. If you end up on work comp that week you can reschedule vacation or get paid vacation pay in addition to work comp.
2 Seeing a 2nd doctor for a work comp claim is covered by work comp insurance in my state as well as others. I have the right to choose my own work comp doctor. You and the Union don't see a bill (UPS's work comp insurance covers the doctor bill). In no way is this insurance fraud. In fact I never go to the UPS doctor except if forced. I chose my own doctor for all work comp treatment. UPS can still force me to see their doctor but my treating physician is officially my own. After the initial visit to your own doctor UPS will force you to see theirs. The next office visit to either doctor determines your choice of treating doctor.
1. That's good that if you get hurt this week on the job you can reschedule your vacation that you selected next week so you don't use it unless you want to. 2. It looks like as long as your primary care doctor accepts workers comp claims(sounds common in your state) that UPS foots the bill either way. That's a good thing. In my post I should have clarified that if the employee doesn't report it within 30 days as a workers comp claim and goes to their doctor later it would be insurance fraud and a drain on union healthcare benefits. Me personally, I would call it in and let the company take care of everything.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
But what would they do that I can't just take care of my self .

Wrap it up. Stay off it. Take ibuprofen ..

Take full responsibility for your injury, dude, that's what. You're rolling the dice with your ability to earn a living when your fail to report an injury. Yeah, they'll always say it was your fault, and no matter happened, that it was preventable. Who cares? Always report it, even if you don't go to the doctor. You're just being stupid if you don't.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Can you really blame me though . I'm anew driver and they treat injuries like gosh darn accidents . A lot of bull:censored2: for just a slightly rolled ankle(Probably )

So what? You can't stop a snake from being a snake, but you can protect yourself from it.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
2:45

step out the pc.. Sprain(rolled?) the CRAP out of my ankle. I thought I broke it. I had to sit down in my pc and put water on my head it really shook me for some reason. But I took a little break and the pain went down a little.

Im on vacation all next week so I was like..I CAN DO IT!!! ONLY 4 MORE HOURS! no way im reporting this .Went to rite aid, bought a ankle support thing, bought some ibroproen and limped to the finish line lol. now I got a week to heal it.

picture might no do it justice but..I HATE HIDDEN DITCHES!

2zggtnp.jpg

n1pede.jpg

You call me I will report it...

You wait till after vacation...you will get another one..vacation, but it will not be the one you want.

Yes I will take you to the doctor and let the insurance company fight it out with you and your lawyer.

If your twisted ankle made you sit down and you wanted to throw up, yup you really hurt it.

Is it swollen today? If it is its going to hurt for a while. If it isn't chalk it to good luck and enjoy your vacation.

You wait till after vacation...you will get another one..vacation, but it will not be the one you want.

Yes I will take you to the doctor and let the insurance company fight it out with you and your lawyer.

If your twisted ankle made you sit down and you wanted to throw up, yup you really hurt it.

Is it swollen today? If it is its going to hurt for a while. If it isn't chalk it to good luck and enjoy your vacation.
Can I have a few unpaid days next week?

Dragon

Package Center Manager

One last thing..go ahead and report it EVERYONE in your center will know who you are on BC, if they do not already by the photo you posted.