Whats a realistic loader rate?

I was training and I got 280 averaged between me and another new guy. Trainer helped a few minutes. So I think I did mid 200s. I was told that 600 is the goal and expectation to achieve.

With iregs, zip checking and trailer juggling. I don't see that as possible.

Nah
I was training and I got 280 averaged between me and another new guy. Trainer helped a few minutes. So I think I did mid 200s. I was told that 600 is the goal and expectation to achieve.

Who cares. You're paid by the hour.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Go as fast as you safely can and don’t worry about numbers. They will pass you if you show up every day and don’t cause problems.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

DO NOT fall into the trap of numbers or figures. Work at a safe pace you can maintain. If you decide to be a Hero and do 600, they will soon decide that 800 is the magic number they want. NOTHING you do will ever be good enough so dont sweat it

Turdferguson

Just a turd

If you're not doing 750 to 800 , then you're just not trying. Do you lift?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Ask for a demonstration

::supervisor vanishes::

🧔‍♂️✊

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

It used to be 300 an hour when I was a loader but that may have changed and speed comes with time. As long as you are showing improvement from day to day, they should keep you unless you have attendance or punctuality issues. After you make seniority, they are pretty much stuck with you so go at a pace that is safe.

300 is definitely doable and so is 600. I topped out at 1,000 an hour one peak when I was racing another loader. My gut didn’t stick out as far back then.