Whats better, Loading or Unloading Feeder Trailers?

Whats Better, Loading or Unloading Feeder Trailers?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Unloading

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

anonymous4

Loading and it isn't even close.

edit: I read it as what is "harder" not "better". Which is better? Neither. Depends completely on the load you are dealing with. Bottom line is it is easier to tear **** down than put it up.

menotyou

bella amicizia
On preload, I'd unload over loading a brown truck all day long. And, keep the labels up and the flow fine as wine.

Dynomite

Unloading you determine how fast or slow you go. Loading its all up to the flow. You can load 700 an hour and still possibly be backed up.

anonymous4

How fast or slow you go isn't determined by flow. That's like saying unloading fast or slow is determined by how many packages are in the truck you're unloading. It is entirely relative and up to the worker to do "their best" while maintaining some semblance of safety. If you are loading @ 250 in a truck that "requires" 450, you either fall for the manipulation and work faster, get help, or are moved to an easier area (despite what they would want you to think).

GoneBrown

I like switching it up once in a while, but if I had to choose I would probably go with loading. I definitely like unloading package cars better than feeders though.