Whats going on with 251

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When are they scheduled to start serving these suspensions?

Any chance they will be appealed?

Does anybody on this executive board serve on this Joint Council 10?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You can't buy "half the car" junior?

Do you want me to explain, or do you want to continue to pretend you know it all?
I know exactly what you're trying to go. I know you're only concern is to defend TDU so I'm not really interested. it's out, face your own opinion on the facts.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know exactly what you're trying to go. I know you're only concern is to defend TDU so I'm not really interested. it's out, face your own opinion on the facts.
I don't have a dog in the fight, nor do I belong to, or need to defend TDU.

I have some frame of reference from something similar that played out in my Local.

Can I make some predictions?
Please....oh Prince of 251????

Spongebob1

IMG_5347.JPG

Not Surprised,...

Spongebob1

M.T will win, even with the B.Bully trying to rig the election, M.T keep fighting, watch back, a couple of ex-stewards are lurking in the shadows, their strings are being pulled by J.B,..

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
M.T will win, even with the B.Bully trying to rig the election, M.T keep fighting, watch back, a couple of ex-stewards are lurking in the shadows, their strings are being pulled by J.B,..
Why don't you read the decision. Why are you blaming actions of three scumbag on someone else?

Spongebob1

M.T turned that local around, he still has his supporters and I predict he will win, you and that other ex-steward along with J.B and few others are always trying to undermine M.T and try and sabotage anything he's done,

lookahead251

SO has absolutely nothing to do with this, there were attorneys involved.everything was done properly. Are you going to say that the nlrb decision was based on SO as well?This decision is about a member that was wronged by Administration and if for some reason you feel as though you can condone that behavior, and you think it's okay to treat another member like that as an administration of a local then shame on you. Are you going to say that the OES was a SO driven as well? You have no idea what you're talking. So instead of the people that were responsible for this taking their punishment appropriately they decide to blame a person that had nothing to do with it for political reasons.. the administration that is in currently is no good.

Last edited: