Whats going on with 251

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I did read it, 30 day suspension and it's under appeal,
This is politically motivated, his election I believe is October 4, and S.O would like nothing better than to see his old buddy J.B back in office!
****, OB recused himself from the process. How is this politically motivated? Are you forgetting that 2 of your TDU ******* tried to get a female member of an opposing SLATE fired? THAT is politically motivated. YOUR precious TDU losers got caught. Not once, not twice but 3 times! And the TDU princess outlined the whole thing in an email!

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

M.T turned that local around, he still has his supporters and I predict he will win, you and that other ex-steward along with J.B and few others are always trying to undermine M.T and try and sabotage anything he's done,
MT is a do nothing loser that enables the unfair, unequal and abusive treatment against female teamsters. TDU's golden goose got caught.

LeadBelly

Banned
MT is a do nothing loser that enables the unfair, unequal and abusive treatment against female teamsters. TDU's golden goose got caught.
Mt aka pork chop likes to make bring reproach upon him members especially women ones. That's sad. I hope the two turds who were suspended aren't eligible to run in the upcoming election.

Gimme Danger

I haven't read any decision where MT was found guilty. The bs JC decision is being appealed, the blatant involvement in 251 affairs by SO is ridiculous. There will be no impact on the election.
How many charges has your idol SO been found guilty of?

LeadBelly

Banned
I haven't read any decision where MT was found guilty. The bs JC decision is being appealed, the blatant involvement in 251 affairs by SO is ridiculous. There will be no impact on the election.
SO had nothing to do with the decision. You are looking to blame others for the transgressions of your elected officers. That's sad. You should speak up against net the injustices done to your union sister. Tdu sucks.

lookahead251

Why do you continue to bring SO into this? He had nothing to do with it..and they can appeal away they are still suspended there is no stay...They didn't mind doing the crime..so now it's time to do the time
.MT didn't get caught but he's as guilty as the rest who are charged..

LeadBelly

Banned
Why do you continue to bring SO into this? He had nothing to do with it..and they can appeal away they are still suspended there is no stay...They didn't mind doing the crime..so now it's time to do the time
He learned this stuff from flip flop Freddy.

Gimme Danger

Are you sure there is no stay? Everyone deserves their day in court. Unfortunately, the JC didn't like the ruling and imposed a harsher penalty then SO got for knowingly threatening members' rights (twice).
How can someone be guilty but not actually found guilty?

5habits100

Are you sure there is no stay? Everyone deserves their day in court. Unfortunately, the JC didn't like the ruling and imposed a harsher penalty then SO got for knowingly threatening members' rights (twice).
How can someone be guilty but not actually found guilty?
Does RA deserve the same treatment? Innocent until proven guilty.

5habits100

Why won't there be an image act on the election if they aren't suspended? They would miss the 2 years.

wide load

Sean wasn't presiding over it dopey. This was a 9 month investigation with the help of an attorney. Election supervisor found guilt. NLRB found guilt. JC 10 found guilt. Who was the one body that found innocence? Oh yeah, the local 251 executive board. The same board that tried to mow down a members job! Own it!

Gimme Danger

Sean wasn't presiding over it dopey. This was a 9 month investigation with the help of an attorney. Election supervisor found guilt. NLRB found guilt. JC 10 found guilt. Who was the one body that found innocence? Oh yeah, the local 251 executive board. The same board that tried to mow down a members job! Own it!

This is what I read:
Oes - no mention of MT, no guilt by PS, posting on BR.
Nlrb - no finding, it's going to a hearing (that's different then guilt). 251 - dismissed, MT & PS were included in charges so they weren't on the trial board - who on the trial board tried to "mow down a members job"?
JC10 - MT not guilty, but the only body that found PS guilty, BR guilty. For some reason the penalty is more severe then what was given to SO from that famous video last election where he said members should be punished for opposing his buddy JB.
And right after this decision, DL resigns from JC10 and SO moves to top. Hmmmm......

Missing in all this is a manager (not KM) being investigated for wrongdoing - who ended up being fired after your good friend in HR 'retired' and couldn't cover for you any more.

Your group just wants a martyr, and I don't buy it. Your group ruled the local as a dictatorship for years and you expect sympathy? Go cut another deal with management, oh that's right, you're on the safety committee.

wide load

This is what I read:
Oes - no mention of MT, no guilt by PS, posting on BR.
Nlrb - no finding, it's going to a hearing (that's different then guilt). 251 - dismissed, MT & PS were included in charges so they weren't on the trial board - who on the trial board tried to "mow down a members job"?
JC10 - MT not guilty, but the only body that found PS guilty, BR guilty. For some reason the penalty is more severe then what was given to SO from that famous video last election where he said members should be punished for opposing his buddy JB.
And right after this decision, DL resigns from JC10 and SO moves to top. Hmmmm......

Missing in all this is a manager (not KM) being investigated for wrongdoing - who ended up being fired after your good friend in HR 'retired' and couldn't cover for you any more.

Your group just wants a martyr, and I don't buy it. Your group ruled the local as a dictatorship for years and you expect sympathy? Go cut another deal with management, oh that's right, you're on the safety committee.
Only deals that are ever cut was to get you back on property. I'll do you on better. I'm gonna post it all.

Election Protest:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/4578083a2c8...3BEA19CFAA89D08E0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

NLRB:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/12ce0304f47...3BEA19CFAA89D08E0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

JC10:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/ac39b884817...3BEA19CFAA89D08E0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Local 251:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/6cfee891e17...3BEA19CFAA89D08E0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Come out with a few more BS flyers.

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

Does RA deserve the same treatment? Innocent until proven guilty.
RA had charges recommended by the IRB, the excuse for delaying a hearing was that he was being investigated on criminal charges.
No decion (3) has found MT guilty, very different then a couple of members hell bent on destroying a local, putting in every charge possible to make something stick.
This month will be the 3rd election JB loses in 3 years. It's time for him and SO to move on from 251.

This has no impact on the election since candidates were nominated already.

wide load

RA had charges recommended by the IRB, the excuse for delaying a hearing was that he was being investigated on criminal charges.
No decion (3) has found MT guilty, very different then a couple of members hell bent on destroying a local, putting in every charge possible to make something stick.
This month will be the 3rd election JB loses in 3 years. It's time for him and SO to move on from 251.

This has no impact on the election since candidates were nominated already.
Only proof that Prez S gets to sit on his butt all day cuz him and his gf were found guilty.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

That Nlrb post is a notice of a hearing. It's not a decision, you know that right? That's an allegation by your attorney.
Are you saying these stories are all lies and the people who did the investigations are all lying......are you saying that what she is saying is all false that nobody from the eboard went to management?i know you won't answer because deep down you know the truth?