Whats going on with 251

lookahead251

Ok well given the information I have in front of me, local 251 Current Administration has managed to single handedly disassemble any and every relationship they have had with management and no matter what you say you have to have good labor mgt to get things done..not saying kiss ass but have respect and Negotiate.
Have manged to hike dues to an all time high at one of your barns, Had one of your BA removed from a property for aggressive, fowl and disturbing behavior leaving members with no one to help, paying pennies on the dollar for 9.5. Grievances that are filed with no merit . Employees being fired and taking weeks some months to come back for minor infractions. Companies losing jobs, a negotiator who swears to God he's incredible when in reality he bankrupted both locals he was in.. BA that walk around wearing body cams, (ask me why?) Because he's so hated that he's sure either management or a member is gonna take a swing .so as the "rat pack " does best they will rat out whomever attempts to run against them, question them or they feel threatened professionally by (professional I use that term for understanding, there is nothing professional about this group) There is a member in our local that "the rat pack" went after got this member suspended, almost fired was found guilty by 3 government agencies and MT did nothing about it (still awaiting punishment from higher ups) but wants to be international VP. Then puts this person on the ballot to run... Oh yeah sign me up... Anyone who votes these incompetent, inexperienced "rat pack" fowl mouth 2 faced, people back in get everything they deserve from poor contracts to being rated out by your own union.

Gimme Danger

The vote will speak for itself, and it ain't looking good for the two old guard slates running against our current leaders.
I'll use one of your lines "why waste the Locals money on an election you have no chance of winning?"
Just look at the delegate vote. More then 2 to 1.

LeadBelly

Banned
Ok well given the information I have in front of me, local 251 Current Administration has managed to single handedly disassemble any and every relationship they have had with management and no matter what you say you have to have good labor mgt to get things done..not saying kiss ass but have respect and Negotiate.
Have manged to hike dues to an all time high at one of your barns, Had one of your BA removed from a property for aggressive, fowl and disturbing behavior leaving members with no one to help, paying pennies on the dollar for 9.5. Grievances that are filed with no merit . Employees being fired and taking weeks some months to come back for minor infractions. Companies losing jobs, a negotiator who swears to God he's incredible when in reality he bankrupted both locals he was in.. BA that walk around wearing body cams, (ask me why?) Because he's so hated that he's sure either management or a member is gonna take a swing .so as the "rat pack " does best they will rat out whomever attempts to run against them, question them or they feel threatened professionally by (professional I use that term for understanding, there is nothing professional about this group) There is a member in our local that "the rat pack" went after got this member suspended, almost fired was found guilty by 3 government agencies and MT did nothing about it (still awaiting punishment from higher ups) but wants to be international VP. Then puts this person on the ballot to run... Oh yeah sign me up... Anyone who votes these incompetent, inexperienced "rat pack" fowl mouth 2 faced, people back in get everything they deserve from poor contracts to being rated out by your own union.
Wow

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The vote will speak for itself, and it ain't looking good for the two old guard slates running against our current leaders.
I'll use one of your lines "why waste the Locals money on an election you have no chance of winning?"
So you think a delegates election equates to a local election? Lots has happened in 251 in the last few month. People are angry. Btw, I think it was an awesome idea adding one of the most unlike human beings in our local as recording secretary. I think the other poster said that she was found guilty from three of the governing body's? Did the local find her at fault?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So what's the news of the day? Any scuttle butt?