What's happening with Amazon??

robot

Has A Large Member
I got an Amazon package the other day via usps. Thing took almost 2 weeks to get from Florida to Texas. Also tracking stopped at the second city in Florida. Terrible!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
4 words for you !!!

THEY NEED BIGGER TRUCKS !!!!

Just putting extra routes out or working Sundays isn't going to deliver all that volume.
Not busting your stones, just funny that USPS is getting into this business without proper vehicles.
They also have an unfair built in cost advantage.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Agreed....busted. That's what happens when guys get too greedy. Take a day or two off once in a while...take too many days and you're juggling your lies like some guys try to juggle women...lol.
They're all amateurs. I do it right. I take days off on the low. Two most fun days I've had doing this was one day I did a cinema movie-hopping day where I bought 5 movie tickets and spent the entire day at a cinema.

The other one...I booked a hotel room with a hot tub and spent the day tubbin', watching movies on my tablet and playing games on my laptop. Really relaxing and fun day. On that one I paid in cash but I goofed up and didn't know that when I booked the room on hotels.com they would charge a $50 deposit on my credit card. Had my wife ever seen that charge she would have probably thought I was having an affair rather than just goofing off by myself. *shrug*

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They're all amateurs. I do it right. I take days off on the low. Two most fun days I've had doing this was one day I did a cinema movie-hopping day where I bought 5 movie tickets and spent the entire day at a cinema.

The other one...I booked a hotel room with a hot tub and spent the day tubbin', watching movies on my tablet and playing games on my laptop. Really relaxing and fun day. On that one I paid in cash but I goofed up and didn't know that when I booked the room on hotels.com they would charge a $50 deposit on my credit card. Had my wife ever seen that charge she would have probably thought I was having an affair rather than just goofing off by myself. *shrug*
You poor guys.

The time I get to spend with my wife is one of the best parts of getting a day off. There's just something about spending a weekday together.

wayfair

swollen member

according to one of my customers, you're the amateur.... she'll buy one ticket and watch 5 movies... even brings her own popcorn container for the free refills... lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
We are rough on noobs. In our defense most seem to be mentally challenged.
Ok, agreed we are rough on noobies who work for UPS but she doesn't even work for UPS so in my opinion it's fair game. That would be like me going on her miserable housewives site or most likely a blog site and bitchin about what a horrible cook my wife is and how I cheat on her with cupcakes and cookies I get from my customers.
WIFE: "What's that red stuff on your collar?"
ME: "I met a lady"
WIFE: "BS!!! You were eating cake somewhere!"
ME: "No really, this lady was kissing all over me!"
WIFE: "Whatever, here's your dinner A-HOLE"

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I would just say, I'm taking the day off today without pay. I'll be in the basement relaxing. Maybe I'll crack a beer mid afternoon and grill you a nice supper.