What's in your everyday bag

jaker

trolling
In Package shoes( to put on when on route) sweat towel , sunglasses , aspirin , imodium , knife , extra pens and makers , flat head and phillips screwdriver and leatherman

GenericUsername

Extra undershirt/brown shirt, light rain jacket, deodorant, pepto, tylenol, map, earbuds, A&D cream, water shoes, phone charger & cord, blank forms, hand sanitizer.

As for the hammock thing you guys are talking about, during the cooler months, I'll just lay down on the 5000 or 7000 shelf after sorting for a half hour or so to relax when there's a nice breeze. Also, if you pulled up close to a tree or pole, you could use the handrail on the side of the car to tie off with the pole/tree for your hammock.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Extra pens, portable battery charger, first aid kit, hand sanitizer, head lamp and flashlight, extra info notices, COD envelopes, tape gun, extra hand cart strap, cooling towel and dog treats

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It never hurts to be prepared.
For what?

In 12 years I've yet to come across a situation where I was like man I really could use that right now.

We have a few guys that keep a post office tote in their truck 90% of what is in there is pure junk. They baby powder and Advil I get. The info notices from 1995 I don't get.

For what?

In 12 years I've yet to come across a situation where I was like man I really could use that right now.

We have a few guys that keep a post office tote in their truck 90% of what is in there is pure junk. They baby powder and Advil I get. The info notices from 1995 I don't get.
I carry socks and extra under clothes. Back up battery gloves , Advil, deodorant baby powder, gloves and smokes.

And a comb, something that @RonBurgandy?????????? Doesn't carry....