What's the best bluetooth headset?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Off topic, somewhat, yes - But doesn't anyone enjoy being unreachable anymore?
I leave my phone at home, because it's attached to the wall.

I dunno about your phone, but when a call comes into mine I get the option to either answer or ignore it. If its a certain supervisor whom I don't care to speak with I simply don't answer.
I don't even get calls that I have to decide whether to ignore or not.

When I leave my house, I am unreachable unless you follow after me. I prefer it that way.
You and I are seeing eye to eye here, more.

Well, how on earth does the fact that someone doesn't use one, help me choose the best one? You're getting way too literal here, There is going to be a headset, no matter what any of you say, and as such, saying "just don't use one" is COMPLETELY USELESS and is cluttering up my thread. Sometimes I think people on forums like this say those kinds of things just to be asinine.
Or maybe they are just suggesting you try not using a cell phone. How about that, a new experience.

I, personally, think DIAD messaging hurts productivity...

...depending upon the content of the message, I would have to agree. Letting me know that there is an accident on my area that I should avoid is useful. Letting me know that Keter may or may not be in our bldg tomorrow does not help me. Making EVERY message response required most certainly does not help me.

Dream, you have not been driving long enough to remember that the only way that the center had to get ahold of us before ODS and cellphones was to leave telephone messages at one of our pickup stops. That's right, you'd walk in to a pickup and there would be a message asking you to call the center. That is unproductive!
Yes and Yes, and the fact that they never answer when we send messages, to them, doesn't help either.

Alright, since I actually have a sense of humor, I'll let those last ones go cause they made me LAWL :D
What does LAWL mean, and iirc, for that matter?

Does anyone know where I can get UPS socks?

NaiveRapture

Learning the system
LAWL is just another way of saying "lol".

IIRC is "If I Remember Correctly"

Suggesting I don't use my cell phone at work is like suggesting that I stop breathing, I am that attached to it. It's just the way.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LAWL is just another way of saying "lol".

IIRC is "If I Remember Correctly"

Suggesting I don't use my cell phone at work is like suggesting that I stop breathing, I am that attached to it. It's just the way.
I just wonder who all of the people that use cell phones are talking to, that it can't wait till the end of the day, when you get home and are able to kick up your feet and seriously gab for awhile.

Sorry for the distraction, and now back to the thread. Did you choose a [-]hearing aid[/-] headset yet?

NaiveRapture,
IMHO, you may really want to think about not using a headset at all, even if your management allows the use.
Talking on the phone, EVEN hands free, is a distraction from what you are supposed to be doing. There is no way you can concentrate on the 10 point commentary and talk to someone on the phone. The first thing they will ask you if you have an accident is if you were distracted in any way. When they notice the headset, they will claim you were talking on the phone and not paying proper attention to the task at hand....driving.
Sorry if that's not what you wanting to hear.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trpl,

I try to tell people that "hand's free" is still a distraction and they keep throwing back at me that having a passenger is the same thing. I say "NOT"! It's an endless argument.

Trpl,

I try to tell people that "hand's free" is still a distraction and they keep throwing back at me that having a passenger is the same thing. I say "NOT"! It's an endless argument.
I don't disagree that a passenger is a distraction in many ways, but not as much as talking on a phone...hands free or not. I don't usually have a passenger in my package car.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't disagree that a passenger is a distraction in many ways, but not as much as talking on a phone...hands free or not. I don't usually have a passenger in my package car.
God is my pilot! You should see the looks I get, as I go down the highway, sitting in the jump seat, as the creator drives us, stop to stop.:wink2:

wrecker

VXIRoadwarrior B250-XT by Blueparrott. Looks ridiculous. Works great. Good for feeders. I would not use in package. It's that stupid looking.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What's a bluetooth?
2715120643_20ac0623f31.jpg