Whats the best way to pass driving test for pc?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When's the last time you've driven a UPS truck 🤔
UPS? 2018. U-Haul? A couple months ago. Fairly often too. I've never seen one with a stick in it. They seem to try and make their trucks absolutely idiot-proof. They even default to tow/haul mode every time you start them, presumably so Joe Blow doesn't forget and blow the transmission when he tows his U-Haul trailer.

Zowert

In a manual transmission automobile there are three pedals instead of two. The far left pedal is the clutch, middle is the brake and right is the accelerator. Hold the clutch down when you need to change gears, you’ll know when to do this by the engine’s RPM. It’s instinctive, smooth and coordinated foot movement is key. When starting out hold both brake and clutch to the floor then put the PC into 1st gear. Now release the clutch slowly while you feather the accelerator, the PC should start to move forward. If not, check your hand brake. Once you’re in motion you’ll only need to hold the clutch down to change gears.

Hope this helps!

tech209

You cross that line and your done…..no respect from your fellow workers,boss and even the union and when your in trouble and need the union to back you watch what’s going to happen…..952 is one of the most informative heads around here so why don’t you show alittle respect….

As for driving stick find a friend or rent a car that has one and go the a empty parking lot and start learning but as others said I don’t even think ups has them around anymore other than show and tell

Pullman Brown

8B0CACCC-B965-4A25-9319-FAC043D2C5FF.gif
I want to pass the driving test but cant drive stick. Whats the best way to learn? Had someone tell me to rent a uhaul to practice?

542thruNthru

UPS? 2018. U-Haul? A couple months ago. Fairly often too. I've never seen one with a stick in it. They seem to try and make their trucks absolutely idiot-proof. They even default to tow/haul mode every time you start them, presumably so Joe Blow doesn't forget and blow the transmission when he tows his U-Haul trailer.
You've never seen one because when they automatically assume when they see you walk in with your man-bun that you can't handle a stick.

Pullman Brown

I want to pass the driving test but cant drive stick. Whats the best way to learn? Had someone tell me to rent a uhaul to practice?

Dude, just don’t hit anything. Show some potential. It all depends on who is driving with you and how desperate they are for drivers!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You have a friend named Manuel? Maybe he has a car/truck with
a manual tranny and you can learn from Manuel how to drive a manual.