whats the CIW at your station

El Morado Diablo

Corp. Idiocy of the Week.

We were told yesterday that there can be no stand alone P2 deliverys during the P1 cycle. Even if we finish P1 del before 10:30. "Take a 20 min Brk.... Not!

We've been under this directive in the past. We were told today by the SM that spreadsheets were being prepared so the managers could talk to us about them. I don't have a problem with them asking you to take a 10 min paid break (for those that get them) if you finish early. The real problem is the people that have lates because they are mixing P1's with SO & E2. Management automatically assumes routes aren't leveling their P1's to avoid lates. It would be easier for all if they just discussed the situation with the people who are doing this than to make blanket rules for everyone.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It would be easier for all if they just discussed the situation with the people who are doing this than to make blanket rules for everyone.

Herein lies one of the biggest problems with the company we love so much (sarcasm), instead of correcting and disciplining the few who are creating the problem, they punish EVERYONE.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I've heard Smith's actually comes out lile molten lava...in flames. You know, being the spawn of Satan does have it's drawbacks. He has a special asbestos toilet in his office.

The only one in a position to know would be Dano, and that is a violation of the non-disclosure agreement.

[video=youtube;6ZL3ofreuQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZL3ofreuQo[/video]