What's the full time vacation progression?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
NICE! Vacation should be 50 across the board everywhere? 43.34 hours per week. LMAO. The only place drivers work 43.34 hours is the BOG. If I go back and look at the last year, I guarantee I worked no fewer than 46 hours any week where I worked 5 days. Absolute joke 45 straight vacation hours

Truth. Even 9.5 drivers work at least 48 hours a week every week. I usually work 52 or more hours a week. 45 hours of straight time for a vacation is a joke. 50 straight hours is much more reasonable. I wonder if that change will be in every region? I hope so.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Truth. Even 9.5 drivers work at least 48 hours a week every week. I usually work 52 or more hours a week. 45 hours of straight time for a vacation is a joke. 50 straight hours is much more reasonable. I wonder if that change will be in every region? I hope so.

I get guarantee pay on my check-----45 hour vacation checks are a pay raise to me.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
It's a place with no drunks.

You wouldn't like it here.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1470233650.148159.jpg
looks like your mother was drunk during her pregnancy

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
What's the BOG? I see it here all the time

Bubble of Goodness (a term coined a long time ago)

It's a magical place with curbs and gutters...
Every house has 4 inch numbers prominently displayed...
The only dogs are 3 lb. Yorkies...
Driveways cannot exceed 20 feet...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

I wanna transfer there...only thing 4 inches here is my song...hard...

trickpony1

It is also thought to have wild herds of unicorns, wave upon wave of butterflies, rose petals tossed by parading cherubs, angels chorusing and, finally, the ends of that rainbow.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
...which is why you budget based on 40....

Wouldn't be realistic out here. When I took this job I knew I'd be working a minimum of 46 hours a week. After 4 years I think the average is around 51 hours per week. YOU budget on 40, and I'll keep doing what I've been doing. It's working fine for me and I hope you're doing ok as well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wouldn't be realistic out here. When I took this job I knew I'd be working a minimum of 46 hours a week. After 4 years I think the average is around 51 hours per week. YOU budget on 40, and I'll keep doing what I've been doing. It's working fine for me and I hope you're doing ok as well.

I am doing well. I have six figures in my 401k, no personal debt and a condo that is almost paid off.

How well will you be doing if your OT is reduced or completely taken away?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I am doing well. I have six figures in my 401k, no personal debt and a condo that is almost paid off.

How well will you be doing if your OT is reduced or completely taken away?

I'd still manage fine. Certain things that I don't necessarily need but am able to buy would have to be given up. Thankfully I see no end to the OT anytime soon. Especially since my route has a 6pm pickup that's pretty heavy. They used to have a pickup time of 4:30pm and
use both us and Fedex but couldn't process as much as they wanted. They asked both companies for a 6pm pickup. FedEx refused, UPS never turns down money. Only thing thst sucks is 6:30pm is pretty much the earliest I can be off the clock now. No complaints here though.