What's the latest on Amazon?

ducktape

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1451215734.975197.jpg

Purplepackage

Amazon will try and they might even succeed but frankly I don't see that taking much work away from fedex or ups. They will still need both at Christmas (even though they think they can do it better) and they will still use the 2 companies for the rural areas we service.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Amazon will try and they might even succeed but frankly I don't see that taking much work away from fedex or ups. They will still need both at Christmas (even though they think they can do it better) and they will still use the 2 companies for the rural areas we service.

They will shift the bulk of the rural work to the Post Office.

Browndriver5

I would not allow this if I was fed ex or UPS. If you want your own delivery company fine. But you aren't going to use us as your back up. And if you really need us it's double the normal rate.