What's up with Memphis?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We are having an ugly snow storm today. We were given the option of going on road, staying in building and calling regular pickup customers, or going home.

Purplepackage

Left the building at 10 was back in by 1 I'm not driving in a blizzard just to get deliveries off, most of the station was back or returning

We didn't get a plane at all today and no freight going out tonight. My customers are not at all happy that their stuff won't be delivered until Monday. I thought about telling them to consider themselves lucky it's even delivered at the rate this has been going.

Purplepackage

We didn't get a plane at all today and no freight going out tonight. My customers are not at all happy that their stuff won't be delivered until Monday. I thought about telling them to consider themselves lucky it's even delivered at the rate this has been going.

Same for us no Memphis freight and we got about 9 inches of snow, most of the guys took out 40 stops and came back with about 40 stops lol. I also heard there was no midday sort in Memphis today, so double Memphis tomorrow and we're pretty sure saturday will have some manadatory routes coming in

dezguy

We got a message about an hour before RTB telling us not to pup dry ice or perishables because nothing is going to Memphis tonight. At that point, I had 5 dry ice already pup'd. If you didn't want us puping ice or perishables, maybe telling us before we start our routes would have been a better plan.

SmithBarney

Oooh yeah baby fresh powder in the mountains, I'm going skiing SAT! you all have fun in the snow! only 30 of my 170stops came in today... I'm guessing the same will happen tomorrow, snow forts and snow ball fight at 2pm when I get home!

Purplepackage

Oooh yeah baby fresh powder in the mountains, I'm going skiing SAT! you all have fun in the snow! only 30 of my 170stops came in today... I'm guessing the same will happen tomorrow, snow forts and snow ball fight at 2pm when I get home!

You have high hopes I think we're gonna get slammed tomorrow with freight.

Same for us no Memphis freight and we got about 9 inches of snow, most of the guys took out 40 stops and came back with about 40 stops lol. I also heard there was no midday sort in Memphis today, so double Memphis tomorrow and we're pretty sure saturday will have some manadatory routes coming in

Our station is already on mandatory overtime for Saturday. All routes will be running. A lot of pissed off people today that's for sure.

whenIgetthere

I went in at my regular start time, so they had me shuttle trucks back and forth to fuel them up, gas station next door to us. While doing so around 9am, I saw at least a dozen UPS trucks heading out to their routes, the UPS station is about a mile from us.