What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Give me the name of the union shop that printed those so I can call and ask. I call bull on that and you know it. Don't try to bull---- me
I have no idea the name of the shop.
As has already been stated, this a statewide effort, with the exception of Cleveland.
They don't read, they just go with what they're told.:funny:

Stonefish

I have no the name of the shop.
As has already been stated, this a statewide effort, with the exception of Cleveland.
They don't read, they just go with what they're told.:funny:

No name of the shop? Really you don't expect me to buy that? Do you? It was printed non union.
Maybe the boys up North realize they don't want to price themselves out of a job or they trust their leaders. Either way I give them credit

Stonefish

Have your contact in my local get in touch with me and I'll show him the UPS label.

You already said you didn't know nice try sunshine.

I proved my point people talk about being union and supporting union brothers and sisters and then buy t shirts made out of this country and use a non union printer because it's cheaper. Then they print literature non union. Seriously????

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Regular members yea but elected union people no way.
Regular members are the majority and the ones who are fighting this.
Actually, dividing the members into multiple categories like "regular" and "elected" is indicative to what's wrong with this whole mess.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No name of the shop? Really you don't expect me to buy that? Do you? It was printed non union.
Maybe the boys up North realize they don't want to price themselves out of a job or they trust their leaders. Either way I give them credit
You already said you didn't know nice try sunshine.

I proved my point people talk about being union and supporting union brothers and sisters and then buy t shirts made out of this country and use a non union printer because it's cheaper. Then they print literature non union. Seriously????
I don't know why I am explaining this to a troll, but here ya go.
If a UPS driver(s) have access to a high-speed laser printer(s) and a paper cutter(s) and the cost is shared among other UPSer's, then the printer(s) are Teamster printers.
It's 2014, not 1914 Sunshine.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If a UPS driver(s) have access to a high-speed laser printer(s) and a paper cutter(s) and the cost is shared among other UPSer's, then the printer(s) are Teamster printers.
Ain't the internet and technology a beautiful thing sweetheart?
Makes the world a whole lot smaller.

Stonefish

First it's Dice now it's troll I'm trying to have a conversation but if you want to go down that road again say when.
It isn't being printed union there would be a union bug on it.
People don't like it because I tell the fact oh well. I don't like hypocrites.
Again please just say the word and we can go back or we can just play nice in the sandbox your call sunshine

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
First it's Dice now it's troll I'm trying to have a conversation but if you want to go down that road again say when.
It isn't being printed union there would be a union bug on it.
People don't like it because I tell the fact oh well. I don't like hypocrites.
Again please just say the word and we can go back or we can just play nice in the sandbox your call sunshine
You've heard my answer Puddin' and you don't like truth, because it doesn't fit your agenda.
Goodnight and enjoy sleeping in the sandbox.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
So how was the slap on the ass??

He likes it just firm enough to know I care but doesn't really want it to sting.

I'm just trying to make the point that it doesn't really cost that much in the way of resources to generate and distribute that kind of thing; you just need people willing to pool together a few bucks and (more importantly) their own time.

Stonefish

He likes it just firm enough to know I care but doesn't really want it to sting.

I'm just trying to make the point that it doesn't really cost that much in the way of resources to generate and distribute that kind of thing; you just need people willing to pool together a few bucks and (more importantly) their own time.

I understand and respect your opinion but people like the hypocrites that talk a good game about being behind their union brothers and sisters then print non union literature and non union t shirts is all bull. You are either behind the union or you aren't. If you aren't then don't say you are. In my opinion

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I understand and respect your opinion but people like the hypocrites that talk a good game about being behind their union brothers and sisters then print non union literature and non union t shirts is all bull. You are either behind the union or you aren't. If you aren't then don't say you are. In my opinion

Do you honestly expect a dissident rank-and-file movement to shell out the extra cash for union label glossy handbills and t-shirts? These guys don't exactly have access to their local union's treasury (yet). Don't get me wrong -- even my own family makes fun of me for how anal I am when it comes to buying union label goods and, failing that, products that are made in the USA.

Also -- for the record -- I'm a part-timer barely squeaking by and I could use that extra $15-$20/week. I'm also a shop steward in one of the areas that passed their supplement on the first round of voting so the only thing I hear from 90% of the members I don't interact with daily is "Where's my raise?", "Why is the union holding up my money?" , "I'm going to quit the union if I don't get my raise!", etc etc. It gets old.

However, the members in the affected areas have every right to continue voting down their supplements. That's how master contract are setup -- the only way they could have been implemented in the first place, historically, was to still allow local autonomy.

I've got mixed feelings on the whole "Vote NO" campaign because of the players involved (Zuckerman, TDU) and the reasons they're involved (Zuckerman's role on the Gregare slate in 2011, TDU trying to damage Hall so they can run a candidate against him in 2016). But at least the guys in Ohio are onto something here; I can get behind a 4 hour guarantee and more FT jobs.