What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

QKRSTKR

What was the vote out of 407? Just curious as it did barely pass.

Welcome to concessions boy and girls. At least my retro check will be here next week. (Tongue in cheek)

stink219

What was the vote out of 407? Just curious as it did barely pass.

Welcome to concessions boy and girls. At least my retro check will be here next week. (Tongue in cheek)
777 yes
109 no

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

snookbunny420

How dumb. I bet when you were a kid and didn't get your way you got mad and took your ball and went home.

Sent using BrownCafe App

How dumb. I bet when you were a kid and didn't get your way you got mad and took your ball and went home.

Sent using BrownCafe App
no usually when i got mad someone else got hurt.. but i guess teamcare will have to suffice since you are already using it.

Last edited by a moderator:

10 point

I
Yea so educated that they couldn't outvote my local that's smaller than them.
The only think that pushed the defection of no votes to yes votes was a looming strike vote. I would guess at least 10% of the extra yes votes in locals (with the exception of 407) came from people who were afraid of a strike.
That trumps your local votes increase. Don't throw your shoulder out of whack.

ezmoney5150

I

The only think that pushed the defection of no votes to yes votes was a looming strike vote. I would guess at least 10% of the extra yes votes in locals (with the exception of 407) came from people who were afraid of a strike.
People voted yes because they want to move on. They're sick of the crusade the minority are putting them through.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

Uneducated?
You were the minority from July until yesterday. And you finally found fools gold.
I said misinformed. Which is a disease in Local 89 and 100. Without them we wouldn't have had to re vote the Central Region and Ohio Rider. With local 413 a close third.

ezmoney5150

no usually when i got mad someone else got hurt.. but i guess teamcare will have to suffice since you are already using it.
I know you'll never admit it but at the end of this contract you'll be like I don't know what all the fuss was about. This is pretty good.

Again. You'll never admit it.

10 point

I

That all u got to say? Lol (besides welcome to 407 care).