Whats your EDC ?(every day carry)

browndevil

I also would prefer a clean restroom, where I can actually wash my hands. But after 5 when the businesses are done and you may be out til 8, lets see Kill a kidney or pee in a cup, HHHHMMMMM. Gotta love Pas. More stops, miles and OT.
Yes Tooner maybe an EDC for the women drivers is a cup:happy2:

happyboy

I carry a piece of plywood, i use it as a curb ramp at one of my stops they get real heavy pkgs once in a while..

ü
ü

hammye

I never really post here but I always have at least 4 maps on me (cover driver), a radio and IPOD combo, big ass water jug, books, phone, Ibuprofen, pee cup. toilet paper, DR bags, pens, info notices, Sketch book and some small hand tools.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Forgot to mention my 64oz. cup that I got from Mobil's, on the run store. I fill this up with unsweet tea and or water about 4 times a day. The cup usually looks old and dirty, but I couldn't live without one. I even remove it from the pkg car when I know I'm taking the day or vacations.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Do you wash the cup? that may prevent it from getting old and dirty looking so fast. I know it's inevitable but you can at least slow the process.

rocket man

wallet cell phone cooler never leaves car i get ice at one of 4 diffrent stops a fresh towel every other day. i bring in 6 bottles assorted ice tea juice ect. 25 cents a bottle on sunday i take a case of bottled water ice tea mix gatorade mix ect. ffill and freez them im good for a week ive been saving 20 dollars aweek i buy a drink at lunch .oh and my daily letter of warning dont leave the bldg with out it.:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Do you wash the cup? that may prevent it from getting old and dirty looking so fast. I know it's inevitable but you can at least slow the process.

I wash it every few days but usually just rinse it out.

Here's some other stuff I carry in an old cup I retired.
Toothpaste,floss,toothbrush,napkins,extra lids,straws and a huge marker to wipe away old addresses on p/u packages.

Cementups

Box Monkey
DUDE?!?!?! How big are your teeth???????

stevetoothbrush.jpg

edit: grunt beat me to the verbal punchline