What's Your Political News Sources

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I watch/read/listen FOX News Business, Bloomberg, OAN, Real Clear Politics, NPR, PBS Hour and The Five (Greg Gutfield is hilarious).

media-site-political-bias-chart.png

newfie

I watch/read/listen FOX News Business, Bloomberg, OAN, Real Clear Politics, NPR, PBS Hour and The Five (Greg Gutfield is hilarious).

View attachment 175899

when time allows I watch the major news broadcasts and fox to compare how the stories are chased from different perspectives. I shy away from breathless journalism like CNN, MSNBC and Hannity. I don't need the overstated drama. I like the five, tucker and Brett Baier . will watch Coumo when he has someone interesting on.

don't forget SNL they are a tool of the left wing media and often used on sunday morning news shows to support the left wing positions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watch The Five.....Juan Williams is a bigger joke than Bob Beckel was.

In the morning I watch the curvy couch.

Juan used to be NPR and Fox saved his ass. I think it's funny that his adult kids are Republicans.

I can't stand CNN....Anderson Cooper specifically......he thinks it's horrible that the pres might have said :censored2:hole, yet he'll put his body part in a :censored2:hole!!!

bbsam

Staff member
MSNBC, NPR, Fox News Sunday. Chris Wallace is pretty damn good. I like Chris Hayes on MSNBC and I still think Mika is hot.

Heidi Przybyla too.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I don't go to any specific source. I take the stories as they come from whatever variety of sources they may be and draw my own conclusions. If the story is something I care about enough, I will seek it out and read as many articles as I can.

rickyb

i dont think i watch any news which has corporate advertising because that model doesnt work.

usually the people i follow on twitter who have been referenced by someone i already trust elsewhere.

democracy now. truth dig. truth out. counter punch.

the way google is censoring news now is horrible.

i try and mostly avoid news these days because i am likely already doing my part, and the news has no further outcome on my actions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i dont think i watch any news which has corporate advertising because that model doesnt work.

usually the people i follow on twitter who have been referenced by someone i already trust elsewhere.

democracy now. truth dig. truth out. counter punch.

the way google is censoring news now is horrible.
I have about a 10 minute limit for democracy now. That lady's voice is unbearable. Sometimes they have stories others aren't covering but the slant is blatantly obvious.