Democrats....you own it

It will be fine

Surely you know that we're also experiencing massive inflation? What's the traditional way to fight inflation? Inflation is an increase in the money supply. You fight that by raising interest rates. Only the Fed is between a rock and a hard place. Our debt is so high now, with more being attempted to pile on, that raising interest rates will cost us at least 2 trillion in interest annually servicing the debt. We have no wiggle room to do that. Raise them and our government's ability to meet its obligations collapses. A much different situation than the late 70's-early 80's. And if they don't raise rates we have runaway inflation. Good luck!
Lol. None of that is true. We are not experiencing massive inflation. It’s a momentary blip as supply resets after the pandemic. It’ll be fine, chicken little.

vantexan

Lol. None of that is true. We are not experiencing massive inflation. It’s a momentary blip as supply resets after the pandemic. It’ll be fine, chicken little.
We're either going to get runaway inflation(inflation is the increase in the money supply, sound familiar?) or the Fed will raise rates and both the stock market and real estate market will collapse, leading to deflation. You may not have noticed but gold is rising. People are getting nervous. You might not have noticed but Warren Buffet is selling massive amounts of stock. As are others. Good luck!

vantexan

this is what i despise about American politics. You have to pick one side. It’s *ing silly. I’m pro guns like ars and everything. I don’t like the idea of one big gov. You Republicans lose me though with all your conspiracy Mumbo jumbo.
What do you expect? You come in here defending China. Remember them, with spies screwing our Democratic Congressmen and stealing our intellectual property?

What do you expect? You come in here defending China. Remember them, with spies screwing our Democratic Congressmen and stealing our intellectual property?
And there's the conspiracy theories again. I remember when Russia hacked all our government agencies and the largest pipeline in the country. Oh, and helped Trump try to steal an election. Don't act like inflation is brand new.

vantexan

And there's the conspiracy theories again. I remember when Russia hacked all our government agencies and the largest pipeline in the country. Oh, and helped Trump try to steal an election. Don't act like inflation is brand new.
We've been having roughly 2% or less inflation for well over a decade now. Are you seriously going to defend what's going on by claiming otherwise? And it's a known fact that a Chinese spy had an affair with Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell. Even got an intern placed into his office and he's on the House Intelligence Committee, privy to top secret documents. She fled the country after he was informed who she was by the FBI.

fishtm2001

We've been having roughly 2% or less inflation for well over a decade now. Are you seriously going to defend what's going on by claiming otherwise? And it's a known fact that a Chinese spy had an affair with Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell. Even got an intern placed into his office and he's on the House Intelligence Committee, privy to top secret documents. She fled the country after he was informed who she was by the FBI.
The increase that we are are seeing right now is largely being driven by supply disruptions, as consumer demand rebounds from the worst of the pandemic.

Overpaid Union Thug

1621551641697.png