Democrats....you own it

vantexan

This ain't the Republicans doing this......
I wasn't clear. In the past no matter the administration the military swore an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution. Didn't matter who was in power as long as they followed the Constitution. But these far Left progressives are putting people in charge in the Pentagon who have a political agenda. And one thing they're trying to do right now is root out Trump supporters. No matter their record, their dedication, if they openly supported Trump they have a target on them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Right now the new leadership is seeking loyalty statements from active personnel in the military. They just created a diversity office in the Pentagon. The military used to be the one part of government independent from all the politics. You may not see it, but the extreme woke Left is infiltrating everything. Not just a matter of Democrats and Republicans.
The last 4 years, I experienced the extreme woke right.
Now I’m getting the extreme, woke left
You are not righteous. Your party is not righteous. You are being manipulated just as the “extreme left” that you so disdain. They don’t care about you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I wasn't clear. In the past no matter the administration the military swore an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution. Didn't matter who was in power as long as they followed the Constitution. But these far Left progressives are putting people in charge in the Pentagon who have a political agenda. And one thing they're trying to do right now is root out Trump supporters. No matter their record, their dedication, if they openly supported Trump they have a target on them.
Politicizing the military is some serious :censored2:. These people are out of control

Poop Head

Judge me.
Politicizing the military is some serious *. These people are out of control
LMFAOO

The new position within U.S. Special Operations Command, "Chief of Diversity and Inclusion". Lmfao

Richard Torres-Estrada
Capture-2.png
Capture1.png
Capture2.png

Poop Head

Judge me.
LMFAOO

The new position within U.S. Special Operations Command, "Chief of Diversity and Inclusion". Lmfao

Richard Torres-Estrada
View attachment 332959View attachment 332960View attachment 332961
Well that didnt last long.

Box Ox

trudeau is more of an adult than trump. at least trudeau makes symbolic guestures towards global warming and corona virus. trump was straight up corrupt.

What a clown.

Busted! Justin Trudeau Caught Using a Fake Apple MacBook

"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stands accused of yet another dastardly cover-up—this time, for using a proletariat PC laptop disguised as a bougie MacBook.

Right now on the Liberal Party website for “Team Trudeau Training,” a hub that teaches supporters how to organize in their riding, there’s a photo of Trudeau sitting cheerfully in front of what appears to be a MacBook while in a video conference. Upon closer inspection, though, it’s clear the Apple logo is just a sticker, covering up a decidedly less cool Hewlett-Packard logo. The charging cable, also visible, is black, not white, and shaped differently than the standard square Apple charger."

1621363164007-screen-shot-2021-05-18-at-21126-pm.jpg

rickyb

What a clown.

Busted! Justin Trudeau Caught Using a Fake Apple MacBook

"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stands accused of yet another dastardly cover-up—this time, for using a proletariat PC laptop disguised as a bougie MacBook.

Right now on the Liberal Party website for “Team Trudeau Training,” a hub that teaches supporters how to organize in their riding, there’s a photo of Trudeau sitting cheerfully in front of what appears to be a MacBook while in a video conference. Upon closer inspection, though, it’s clear the Apple logo is just a sticker, covering up a decidedly less cool Hewlett-Packard logo. The charging cable, also visible, is black, not white, and shaped differently than the standard square Apple charger."

View attachment 338098
irrelevant

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
What I find funny is that right constantly goes on about the left being sensitive. Republicans are some of the most easily offended people you’ll ever meet.

vantexan

destroyed how exactly ?
Between mobs rampaging last summer, economic shutdowns that went way beyond necessary, the woke teaching in our schools, the woke takeover of the military, and Biden increasing taxes and printing money on steroids, we're in serious danger of destroying the U.S. And when it comes crashing down your side will blame Republicans. Like clockwork.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Between mobs rampaging last summer, economic shutdowns that went way beyond necessary, the woke teaching in our schools, the woke takeover of the military, and Biden increasing taxes and printing money on steroids, we're in serious danger of destroying the U.S. And when it comes crashing down your side will blame Republicans. Like clockwork.

my side? If a Republican brought an idea I agreed with I’d vote for him. I don’t vote for parties.

It will be fine

So the “rampaging mobs” and economic shutdowns were Biden’s fault? Why does the word woke trigger you so badly?

vantexan

The damage of massive job growth and soaring stock market?
Surely you know that we're also experiencing massive inflation? What's the traditional way to fight inflation? Inflation is an increase in the money supply. You fight that by raising interest rates. Only the Fed is between a rock and a hard place. Our debt is so high now, with more being attempted to be piled on, that raising interest rates will cost us at least 2 trillion in interest annually servicing the debt. We have no wiggle room to do that. Raise them and our government's ability to meet its obligations collapses. A much different situation than the late 70's-early 80's. And if they don't raise rates we have runaway inflation. Good luck!