What's Your Relationship With Management?

542thruNthru

Used to have a good management team till about 3months ago. Now all our ORS are new but 1 and my center manager is new also.

ORS right now are harmless because they don't know anything.

center manager is a real POS. He's been a center manager for a month and it's already obvious that he is extremely arrogant and his management style is to rule by fear. Anyone who doesn't fall in line or questions him gets observed the next day and written up for BS method violations.
"You didn't use your horn at 3 deliveries. That's a warning letter."

"I saw you didn't use your hazard lights when you stopped at every delivery. That's a warning letter."

He's even assigned a PT morning sup to administer the discipline to every driver in the morning. He refuses to discuss it with anyone.

My Steward told me that it's time to go to war. Any and all contract violations from name tags to harrasment for calling us on our cell phone(which he does a lot.) Is being filed.

Labor charges will be next I'm sure. He's too arrogant to not do or say something we can file a ULP on.

Seymour Packages

Used to have a good management team till about 3months ago. Now all our ORS are new but 1 and my center manager is new also.

center manager is a real POS. He's been a center manager for a month and it's already obvious that he is extremely arrogant and his management style is to rule by fear. Anyone who doesn't fall in line or questions him gets observed the next day and written up for BS method violations.

"I saw you didn't use your hazard lights when you stopped at every delivery. That's a warning letter."

He's even assigned a PT morning sup to administer the discipline to every driver in the morning. He refuses to discuss it with anyone.

My Steward told me that it's time to go to war. Any and all contract violations from name tags to harrasment for calling us on our cell phone(which he does a lot.) Is being filed.

Labor charges will be next I'm sure. He's too arrogant to not do or say something we can file a ULP on.
Finish him

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I have good management, they respect us so most of us respect them. PT supes are not included in this, they're idiots.

I'm not a runner, but I don't slack off either and overall try and be useful. If I finish my deliveries before my pickups start, why not call my supe and ask to drive off somebody else's misload rather than take my lunch? More hours for me.
Wut?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How do you guys get along with management in your center? I have seen everything from the runners that walk around with a hint of supervisor nutsack on their breath to veterans that refuse to even converse with management without a shop steward present. One guy even rejects all UPS related calls and kindly instructs them to direct all communication through the DIAD. I personally have no use for management. I have seen the underhanded things they have done to guys and I avoid them. I walk in, fill my cooler, grab my DIAD/call tags and head to my car. Limit communication as much a possible.
They’ve created an insanely toxic work environment. :censored2: em

Brownslave688

I have good management, they respect us so most of us respect them. PT supes are not included in this, they're idiots.

I'm not a runner, but I don't slack off either and overall try and be useful. If I finish my deliveries before my pickups start, why not call my supe and ask to drive off somebody else's misload rather than take my lunch? More hours for me.
I’m not a runner........but I always have lunch left to take when I’m done...lol

Brownslave688

All of those missed pieces come peak should make him look great.

542thruNthru

All of those missed pieces come peak should make him look great.
This guy is a real winner. His own office staff can't even stand him. He literally talks about himself as if he's the greatest center manager to ever work at UPS. He throws a little kid fit when he is told he can't do something. Told my steward after he threaten a driver with being sent home for not accepting a scheduled day off for the next day. When steward told him. "Yeah you can't do that and if you do he'll still be paid 8."

"I can do whatever I want!"

Brownslave688

This guy is a real winner. His own office staff can't even stand him. He literally talks about himself as if he's the greatest center manager to ever work at UPS. He throws a little kid fit when he is told he can't do something. Told my steward after he threaten a driver with being sent home for not accepting a scheduled day off for the next day. When steward told him. "Yeah you can't do that and if you do he'll still be paid 8."

"I can do whatever I want!"

Sounds very much like one of my old center manager.

This winner went out and bought a brand new Jag when he got promoted. Promptly never changed the oil in it and locked the engine up some time later. Lmao

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How does he get your cellphone numbers