When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

JJinVA

"I dont wanna die....I dont wanna die"... I wish I had some video editing skills so I could overlay that on Queens 'MAMAAAAAAA OOOOoooOoOOOO I dont wanna dieeeee' lol

By the way, he died. His prayer skills werent strong enough fo real doh

Last edited:

Est.1998

"I dont wanna die....I dont wanna die"... I wish I had some video editing skills so I could overlay that on Queens 'MAMAAAAAAA OOOOoooOoOOOO I dont wanna dieeeee' lol

dude was doing alright at first. i guess he knew it was over once they were gonna run those papers

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Breaking - BLM protester punches Trump supporter in the face then is immediately arrested.

Then a second guy is going to jail for trying to hit a cop to stop the first guy from being taken away.
After the dumbbutt pushed the police ... 3 cops were on him like like flies on s:censored2:t!​

Finally, the police are stepping in while sorry-assed politicians sit on their hands!

LOL - Hear the idiot "what he do?" - from comments.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I just dont understand why he did not obey the officer? what's the worse that could have happened? a year in jail?
plus he lied about gun. It wasnt in his jacket in back seat . It was in console ; for easy reach to blow away the cop.

tried to take officers gun. the dude was fast.

bad guy.

cops get to go home to families.

good outcome.

JJinVA

I just dont understand why he did not obey the officer? what's the worse that could have happened? a year in jail?
plus he lied about gun. It wasnt in his jacket in back seat . It was in console ; for easy reach to blow away the cop.

tried to take officers gun. the dude was fast.

bad guy.

cops get to go home to families.

good outcome.

Yeah I cant feel empathetic for the perp because the difference is, the police use force with the intention to subdue not to kill. They call for medics on scene as well as an ambulance. If the perp had been the one who was successful in shooting the officer, he would have left the cop to die in the grass. *shrug* His goal was to kill and he got killed. This is what happens when you put xbox training against military training I suppose

Box Ox

dude was doing alright at first. i guess he knew it was over once they were gonna run those papers

“He was such a sweet boy! Here’s his middle school yearbook picture. Damn you, white oppressors!”

-Some BC hard leftist just back from a Jamee Johnson protest.

Poop Head

Judge me.

LMFAO

Its like theyre retarded!!

Just couldnt help himself! Like an animal! No self control!

Poop Head

Judge me.
These guys, and every law enforcement officer, are true heros.

Heres an idea. Wanna "defund the police"? Get rid of all the cameras and b.s. and let them do the job the old fashioned way. Clean up the streets. Too many entitled little bitches running around.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Did you see that???!

That MF’ing cop put his knee in the the back of the poor matterer that shot him!

MF’ing racist cop!

(sarcasm)
The good, law abiding citizen clearly was just in fear for his life. Those racist cops were clearly out for blood. Should have dispatched social workers to the scene, instead of police officers. Thank goodness the victim here had his legally registered firearm, and concealed carry permit. At least he had a fighting chance.

JJinVA

I wonder if it knocked any sense into him.

If I was bleeding that much this is EXACTLY who I would want caring for me....... people who have literally zero trauma experience but are at least good screamers and chanters!!! :P Maybe they could give me a death chant and make it feel extra tribal

rod

Retired 22 years
If I was bleeding that much this is EXACTLY who I would want caring for me....... people who have literally zero trauma experience but are at least good screamers and chanters!!! :P Maybe they could give me a death chant and make it feel extra tribal
It might have not knocked any sense into him but it sure as hell knocked some out :-)