When Being A Thug About It Goes Wrong

JJinVA

NFAC (Not friend*#@#$ Around Crew) member accidentally shoots two other members sending them to the hospital and, get this, they "take a knee" while the ACTUAL authority (the police) come in and render aid to their downed comrades. pahahahahahha these ppl are complete and total idiots and are expecting respect to come out of this?

rod

Retired 22 years

NFAC (Not friend*#@#$ Around Crew) member accidentally shoots two other members sending them to the hospital and, get this, they "take a knee" while the ACTUAL authority (the police) come in and render aid to their downed comrades. pahahahahahha these ppl are complete and total idiots and are expecting respect to come out of this?
Would haw been a perfect time to blast their sorry ass

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
The good, law abiding citizen clearly was just in fear for his life. Those racist cops were clearly out for blood. Should have dispatched social workers to the scene, instead of police officers. Thank goodness the victim here had his legally registered firearm, and concealed carry permit. At least he had a fighting chance.
Yeah he was from Atlanta and got lost trying to find Wendy's after the third bag of "hemp"

JJinVA

There will be a turning of the tide and we will see law enforcement getting their second wind. You can only take it so long and....

I honestly think after Trump gets re-elected, he's gonna go all in with US Marshalls state to state. If he doesnt Im going to be extremely disappointed. Looting, rioting, fire-bombing, extorting people for reparations are not things that are protected by the Constitution and these people should be locked up in Gitmo for the damage theyve caused to our country.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I honestly think after Trump gets re-elected, he's gonna go all in with US Marshalls state to state. If he doesnt Im going to be extremely disappointed. Looting, rioting, fire-bombing, extorting people for reparations are not things that are protected by the Constitution and these people should be locked up in Gitmo for the damage theyve caused to our country.
Bring in the microwave trucks. Won't need rubber bullets or federal officers. The party will be over in seconds. The law is for the lawless. If they want to rumble don't let them down.
Screenshot_20200726-013211.png

ADS. Works every time..

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
From Piggly Wiggly no doubt?? I remember when Krispy Kreme and White Castle started down there. Cracker Barrel too. Is that racist against whites?
Damn Dude, we don't have no friend:censored2:king White Castle down here!
We gots Krystals!

Cracker Barrel started in Lebanon, TN ... I've eaten there. We don't call each other Crackers so No Problemo!
Krispy Kreme started in Winston-Salem, NC and
I spent the better part of my freshman year going to KK when the HOT sign was on!
1595744165403.png

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Damn Dude, we don't have no friend:censored2:king White Castle down here!
We gots Krystals!

Cracker Barrel started in Lebanon, TN ... I've eaten there. We don't call each other Crackers so No Problemo!
Krispy Kreme started in Winston-Salem, NC and
I spent the better part of my freshman year going to KK when the HOT sign was on!
View attachment 303682
That's what they were called! We got bags of them in Atlanta when we were there. It's been a long long time ago.

Just don’t forget that your Teamster brothers at UPS has some protestors. Just remember that a divided union is a ruined union. I think it’s funny all you dopes on this thread are whining!

JJinVA

Just don’t forget that your Teamster brothers at UPS has some protestors. Just remember that a divided union is a ruined union. I think it’s funny all you dopes on this thread are whining!

Carol Tomé already drove the wedge in with her black lives matter bull smile*. Starting her career off with political division is exactly why I stopped running and gunning for ups. This chic is now gonna pay me double for half the work.

Besides that, the union doesn't seem to do much anyways except collect money and hand out nifty masks

Carol Tomé already drove the wedge in with her black lives matter bull smile*. Starting her career off with political division is exactly why I stopped running and gunning for ups. This chic is now gonna pay me double for half the work.

Besides that, the union doesn't seem to do much anyways except collect money and hand out nifty masks

There’s no debating you on that. The Teamsters is a waste of money! When they gave me my free mask, I asked for the cost of the mask.

JJinVA

Antifatard with AK-47 gets shot and killed while standing in the street. Whoops. There seems to have been no loss whatsoever to society or the world as a whole. More to come at 7.

And of course the white liberal female "perpetual damsel in distress" type tries to make herself center-stage to show how much she CUURS awwwwww