When did you realize management was the enemy?

Is management the enemy?

• Total voters

El Correcto

god is dead
What moment in your career made you realize management is your enemy and that they should be buried in grievances and EEOC/OSHA complaints?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I was ok with management until recently things hit the fan. My stupidvisor decided to play dumb and basically act like he didn’t even know me, and was quick to throw me under the bus.

Now I carry around a little notebook since he wants to play that game. Document everything.
Management is the enemy.

Indecisi0n

I was ok with management until recently things hit the fan. My stupidvisor decided to play dumb and basically act like he didn’t even know me, and was quick to throw me under the bus.

Now I carry around a little notebook since he wants to play that game. Document everything.
Management is the enemy.
Who are you again?

Re-Raise

When they charged me with an avoidable accident because I got “hit while parked” in a legal parking spot 24 yrs 5 months 2 days 5 hrs and 23 minutes ago.

I haven’t quite gotten over it yet

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
When they charged me with an avoidable accident because I got “hit while parked” in a legal parking spot 24 yrs 5 months 2 days 5 hrs and 23 minutes ago.

That's some real :censored2: right there, how did your BA allow this to even happen.

Box Ox

Management is the enemy.

My experience exactly. We can have a fine working relationship. But I won’t ever forget that their self preservation will always come first.

robot

Has A Large Member
My second day. After I clocked in I was waiting for my part time sup to tell me what I should be doing. Instead she yelled at me and told me to go to a certain trailer like I was psychic

Hub Rat

When I realized that they were bringing us in later so they could justify unloading stuff from a plane meant for Twilight so that we'd be working right into the Twi shift every. single. :censored2:. day.

When they thought it was cute to have us work 5+ hours during the hottest part of the day during the Summer.

When they conveniently ignored that I was throwing up from heat exhaustion every other day. inb4 drink more. No matter how much you drink, if it's insanely humid, drinking does very little to help.

When they started having us come in on Mondays because they "need to justify hiring more people so we need to work Mondays" which translates to "we want to shove more volume onto the Secondaries that has, at most, 40 people, and usually only 30- something show up.

Management can suck bricks.

Ghost in the Darkness

They are there just to harass the working men and women who get things done. No deliveries, no ups. A sups idea of real work is having to communicate to a driver through the diad.
UPS wants to save money, look at the non essential employees. Sure we are all expendable but if 3 or 4 drivers don't show up then whole routes will sit. If the sups don't show up you will get a lot less annoying messages throughout the day and prbly have some missed misloads.
My rule is ignore what they say because they tell so many lies.

Indecisi0n

If I didn't parked in that spot then you would have never been hit .

Heavy Package

I just completely ignore management. Like they do not even exist. I do not talk to them and just come in, do my job, and go home.

Here's some of the true BS from management:

1. DIAD safety messages
2. PCM "Dynamic stretching" exercises
3. People fired for "Stealing Time"
4. Avoidable accident reports for UPS cars being hit while they are parked and / or not running
5. DIAD messages at the last stop of your day