When do I get the $100 bonus?

Hey again, I think I may seem annoying keep asking question but since so many people can’t giving me different answers, I figured I would try here. So I started working for ups like two weeks ago, tomorrow I get my first check (which is from orientation), and I notice that there was no “$100 bonus”. So I am asking when I will start receiving the bonus? Will it be the next paycheck when I actually in the hub?

Future

Victory Ride
Hey again, I think I may seem annoying keep asking question but since so many people can’t giving me different answers, I figured I would try here. So I started working for ups like two weeks ago, tomorrow I get my first check (which is from orientation), and I notice that there was no “$100 bonus”. So I am asking when I will start receiving the bonus? Will it be the next paycheck when I actually in the hub?
FCA9E918-F8FE-4434-ABE8-E8FFFA9088A0.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F7DF945B-D186-4EA2-92F7-B103542767A1.jpeg

Big Heavy Package Handler

Yeah I answered your first 2 questions, but now that I know you’re a seasonal getting bonuses... :censored2: you.

Yeah I answered your first 2 questions, but now that I know you’re a seasonal getting bonuses... :censored2: you.

Well, I am trying not to be seasonal, I want to be a full time worker

Ask them where your $200 is.