When does money go on ADP card?

Vivix459

I was just wondering if anyone knew what time my pay card would be loaded with my check? Would it be at midnight the day I get paid?

RedThunder

I get paid on Fridays. Goes on card around 3-4am friday morning. You can set up a text to your cell to notify you when it loads.

CFLBrown

What kind of fees are associated with the ADP card?

I'd hate to see if there was processing or transactions fees when you could just direct deposit in to a bank account and have access to the funds right away.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Most banks offer free checking with direct deposit, I don't see the reasoning behind an ADP card. My money is always there Friday morning when I look, I don't know exactly what time the deposit hits.

Tank

Most banks offer free checking with direct deposit, I don't see the reasoning behind an ADP card. My money is always there Friday morning when I look, I don't know exactly what time the deposit hits.
I don’t qualify for a standard account so the ADP card is best choice for me rather than pay a fee to cash check. However there are fees after first ATM withdrawal so I take out a fairly large sum of cash when I first get paid. I do believe some banks are now offering limited, ATM-only accounts. I’d prefer to fix my credit and get an account with a credit union. I’m getting rid of credit cards and trying to use for-profit banks as little as possible.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don’t qualify for a standard account so the ADP card is best choice for me rather than pay a fee to cash check. However there are fees after first ATM withdrawal so I take out a fairly large sum of cash when I first get paid. I do believe some banks are now offering limited, ATM-only accounts. I’d prefer to fix my credit and get an account with a credit union. I’m getting rid of credit cards and trying to use for-profit banks as little as possible.

Necropost of the year, so far.

Congratulations, only eight years old.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
For anyone reading this, I’d suggest looking into prepaid products like Blue Bird from Walmart if you’re unbankable for whatever reason. Gives you everything the ADP card does plus bill pay. As much as I hate Walmart, this product is an Amex product only available at Walmart. After the initial purchase of the card, you don’t have any interaction with them again unless you want to load funds on them, cash or checks, which you can do at a register.