When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You should be warned when some middle manager :censored2: tells you to get your fat a$ $ in a package car and deliver 200+ stops. Don't have a heart attack on the way up to the 3rd floor apartment with some Pottery Barn dresser. You are a complete shill.
I want to see 90% of mgrs and sups do the same thing if we striked...friend them!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There will be a last best and final offer. It will be like 97, but this one is going to hurt. When we strike we are going to cost this company billions. They are going to make it hurt in return. They will change their whole business model. You heard it here first. The whole model will change after we do this.
Good... they can sell off all of the different parts and become a technology company... oh well...they are arrogant... friend them!!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
It’s not only UPS, it’s Wall Street that is really our enemy here.
I agree , like I said a couple days ago quote ; if we had stayed private all of us could be working together for the same result. The company would run like a well oiled machine , stock would be easy to buy , everyone would care, and we would have made a lot more money along with a passion to keep our customers happy just like Publix. Employee owned! What a concept

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree , like I said a couple days ago quote ; if we had stayed private all of us could be working together for the same result. The company would run like a well oiled machine , stock would be easy to buy , everyone would care, and we would have made a lot more money along with a passion to keep our customers happy just like Publix. Employee owned! What a concept
Ups still would treat people like sht... they did before 97, they did in 1977, just like they did in 2017.... I agree that we should be employee owned but ups has always thought that the owners were the mgt...not the rank and file, even when we were able to buy stock... which some mgt found as disappointing and they held a grudge toward us for it...

Last edited:

Neanderthal

Ups doesn’t give a sht about any of us... our safety, our well being ... nothing... I hope we shut this place down for good...

Your safety is up to you

document your concerns on the concern log.

If the hours are your issue, 10-12 hour days isn’t uncommon in the realm of labor. 9.5 is just a penalty, not language to park the truck.

You all react as if the 9.5 is an entitlement to be off the clock. It’s an avenue to get there but only 19 percent or about of the nation (drivers) even opt in and file grievances.

That is our problem. Can’t rise up and make waves if the wave machines are all broken!

Educate each other. Educated teamsters are dangerous.

Some on here just want a place to dispose their anger where it doesn’t belong.

upsbeernut

Good... they can sell off all of the different parts and become a technology company... oh well...they are arrogant... friend them!!
Number one,sell Orion back to the Dick that knows Abney. Number two, sell the hybrid trucks. Number three, sell the software back to the Dick that thought you couldn't reloop the routes with a fair timestudy

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your safety is up to you

If the hours are your issue, 10-12 hour days isn’t uncommon in the realm of labor. 9.5 is just a penalty, not language to park the truck.

You all react as if the 9.5 is an entitlement to be off the clock. It’s an avenue to get there but only 19 percent or about of the nation (drivers) even opt in and file grievances.

That is our problem. Can’t rise up and make waves if the wave machines are all broken!

I’m in feeder and work 60 a week... I see how mgt here treats us and how pkg car drivers are treated... it’s night and day. Mgt attitude sucks... always have always will... yes my safety is MY responsibility.. but ups DOES have a responsibility also to give us a workplace that is decent.... corporations dont get a free pass!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Number one,sell Orion back to the Dick that knows Abney. Number two, sell the hybrid trucks. Number three, sell the software back to the Dick that thought you couldn't reloop the routes with a fair timestudy
The word “fair” doesn’t exist in ups or even in life....

upsbeernut

Your safety is up to you

Good point, did you know they just recently took the 8 hour request

SameRightsForAll

There will be a last best and final offer. It will be like 97, but this one is going to hurt. When we strike we are going to cost this company billions. They are going to make it hurt in return. They will change their whole business model. You heard it here first. The whole model will change after we do this.

You don't need to be scared to vote No or that your daily routine might change a bit, because I promise you this -whether the contract passes or fails UPS is going to aggressively recover the millions it's been spending on this ad blitz and picket-line jumpers to fill your position during a possible strike. No matter what happens they're already planning to bend you over. What's worse is being bent over by both UPS and the upper leaders of the Teamsters.