When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You don't need to be scared to vote No or that your daily routine might change a bit, because I promise you this -whether the contract passes or fails UPS is going to aggressively recover the millions it's been spending on this ad blitz and picket-line jumpers to fill your position during a possible strike. No matter what happens they're already planning to bend you over. What's worse is being bent over by both UPS and the upper leaders of the Teamsters.
They are sleeping together , private negotiations are going on as we speak

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It won’t be to hard for you to start over. I’m sure you can find a comparable benefits and pay package.
More to life than money... I would be able to find another job.... I have a large amount in my 401k...my wife has a job and a pension and 401k.... I have said many times I want this company to succeed, but we shouldn’t be treated like slaves either...ups is an arrogant company... you know this.

upsbeernut

Management is a bunch of yes men worried about what corporate is going to cram down our throats and I hope they read everything on this website

upsbeernut

More to life than money... I would be able to find another job.... I have a large amount in my 401k...my wife has a job and a pension and 401k.... I have said many times I want this company to succeed, but we shouldn’t be treated like slaves either...ups is an arrogant company... you know this.
UPS-Under Paid Slaves , its just a production job, no human element left, I can't even do any favors for my customers anymore.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
UPS-Under Paid Slaves , its just a production job, no human element left, I can't even do any favors for my customers anymore.
Like I have said before we will go under because of ups nickel and dime approach toward customers and their obsession about production long before they go under from being priced out of the market

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What about the people who depend on this company for their livelihoods.

Anyone who has put themselves in a position to be dependent on any company will get what is coming to them one way or another. Either ever eroding working conditions, or bankruptcy due to a strike. It's ok, the rest of us will be strong for them.

F

Frankie's Friend

You all react as if the 9.5 is an entitlement to be off the clock. It’s an avenue to get there but only 19 percent or about of the nation (drivers) even opt in and file grievances.

So you want 25% 22.4 staffing if only 19% of the drivers nationwide are on the 9.5 list.

You've dropped your club on your foot Flintstone.

This proves the 22.4 position is a trojan horse. Thx for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

Could it have been an oversight? If during the video they said it right. Chances are it was an oversight. Has it been fixed?
Yeah dude it's an "oversight".
I believe article 17a covers that dude.
Dishonesty.

upsbeernut

Like I have said before we will go under because of ups nickel and dime approach toward customers and their obsession about production long before they go under from being priced out of the market
They better wake up. We all depend on the Big Brown Machine, they're on this rampage to get to big to soon. Look what happened to the US steel industry

F

Frankie's Friend

Could it have been an oversight? If during the video they said it right. Chances are it was an oversight. Has it been fixed?
tenor-4.gif

Neanderthal

So you want 25% 22.4 staffing if only 19% of the drivers nationwide are on the 9.5 list.

You've dropped your club on your foot Flintstone.

This proves the 22.4 position is a trojan horse. Thx for the heads up.

Not sure what soaring flight of fantasy you are on when you interpret what people post.

Try reading before responding. You might learn something than just being condescending and narrow minded.

The only Trojan horse is the load of lies coming from the people trying to make political gain and walk over your contract to enrich their own lives.

The company is going to use the 22.4 and staff enough people to turn a profit on straight time only work

iowa boy

They want to increase nda volume.

We all want UPS to increase this volume, the problem is UPS needs to figure out how to get it to the buildings so it can be delivered on time. And not pile 15 air stops on drivers with a 930 leave building time.

Remember, at one time "We love(d) Logistics"...

F

Frankie's Friend

I think ups has some of the most dedicated employees and they have used that fact against us... that has been going on for years
Dedication has waned lately. You should hear the office talk.
Folks at the top and middle top look out for their own future stability thus stay focused on the direction a company is headed. Think about talk in the trenches about losing pensions, healthcare issues, and how much ft hourly makes. Got a happy picture in your mind? Ok.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just looked. It’s the exact same. No change. No correction. Completely irresponsible, misleading or an outright lie. Like I said in another post, he was promised feeder runs for his local for making that video.