When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

F

Frankie's Friend

To bad that single mother can’t figure out how to work one job full time. I can see why you are single, as you are a throughly annoying woman.

Please vote it down. I want less dues and less people with entitled attitudes.

I can see why there is no man in your life, but some people are better that way.

How many drinks would it take before you are attractive?

I can see why he left you.

She’s single for a reason
You mad bro?

Really mad?
I always want to h lp the members even the ones like you so it makes me feel bad for the good ones. You are t one of them so I hope nothing but the worst for someone like you. Don’t get me wrong, I hope you stay healthy, but as far as this place goes I don’t think you really like working at UPS so if you left it would probably be better for both sides.
Lots of personal conjecture there.
What makes you think you're helping "the good ones" and what constitutes their description?
The ones that dont get fed up with your threats? Or is it the Neanderthals that you flock with?

Are you still mad and gonna hate on people here every day? Is this a club that certain people can join as long as they kiss the ring on both sides?
Idk about your balls and "johnson". Its truly childish and lewd garbage you spew here.
Your end will be justified by your own words and deeds and that will be something to behold. Corrupt people normally get grave illnesses early in retirement. You may have time to change maybe not.

Dont go to bed mad bro.