When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Thank you.
You wont have to look but back a couple of pages.
This particular person has a long history of getting banned here. He fools a lot of people... Right now @Gumby has a quote about freeing one of this guy's accounts as his signature. It is what it is. I see a lot of stuff you guys don't see, but I try to be fair. The 3 current puppet accounts that I am aware of are now in the mod queue.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I vote we keep seeing Tony Q’s true colors. My husband has been gone 14 years, never an hour goes by I don’t think about him , but I can take a little internet bullying from a union negotiator at this point.

I get what you're saying, but the likelihood that he is getting paid to post here puts the rest of us at a disdvantage. Thankfully he's outnumbered.

F

Frankie's Friend

This particular person has a long history of getting banned here. He fools a lot of people... Right now @Gumby has a quote about freeing one of this guy's accounts as his signature. It is what it is. I see a lot of stuff you guys don't see, but I try to be fair. The 3 current puppet accounts that I am aware of are now in the mod queue.
Unbelievable.
I would've never have guessed.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Dedication has waned lately. You should hear the office talk.
Folks at the top and middle top look out for their own future stability thus stay focused on the direction a company is headed. Think about talk in the trenches about losing pensions, healthcare issues, and how much ft hourly makes. Got a happy picture in your mind? Ok.
Lol... I meant HAD.... must start proofreading this sht

km3

Wow. That's crazy...in more ways than one.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Destroy this fool. Yes, I know I have engaged in multiple confrontations with said person. But destroy him. I apologize for my behavior towards said person, but in my eyes it is warranted.

WTFm8

And no health care benefits for a year or 9 months under the current proposal.

My cards came in the mail yesterday... 1 week shy of 11 months since hire date. Didn’t even have papers to fill come ahead of time, cards came with a bunch of papers breaking all the providers/copays and what’s 100% covered.

I’m trying it at the chiropractor this week if I’m not driving a day.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Bro, I can tell you that’s not going to happen with the UPS National Master Contract. You are going to be Striking. Totally different leagues.
And what leads you to believe this. You already stated a strike would destroy the union. So you’re saying Taylor and Hoffa will go nuclear and call an indefinite strike? UPS won’t negotiate and suffer major losses? I just think you’re a scaredy cat.