When Trump Loses, Who Will He Blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now what was it you were saying
Time to crawl back in your hole[/QUOTE
Pretty sad how these people can dish it out but can't take it.

I can take it. I accepted the results Tuesday. Time to move on. On election night, I sold a home and last night I was negotiating another sale.

If Trump doesn't tank the economy, my bottom line will undoubtedly be better. But life is more than just the bottom line, except for the deplorables, who basically think only about the money.

Trump remains a repugnant human being, a chameleon who isn't qualified for the job of President. Today, he acted Presidential, but it was just an act.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They tend to put their emotions into an election, how very sad.

Funny how most (not all) jellyfish Republicans who gave Trump the cold shoulder are now rushing to smooch his ass. Mr. Speaker, McConnell etc. Truly sickening.

How many of you really believe that there isn't more dirt out there on Trump? Fit for the Presidency? Uh...no. A reprehensible chameleon who tells whatever lie is expedient to get the votes of the gullible.

Three great examples are how he spoke to a black church in Detroit and told them one thing, and then went across town to another venue that was all white and told them something entirely different. Another is those poor WV coal miners. Coal isn't coming back because natural gas is cheaper and cleaner. Even "clean coal" isn't going to bring back their jobs, or the auto assembly jobs in Michigan. All campaign rhetoric.

I've accepted his victory, but that still doesn't mean he is qualified for the job. Aren't you folks the party of "personal character"?

Yes, the world will go on, and America will still be great, but Mr. Trump does have some issues to sort out with exactly who he is. Is he the conciliatory, Presidential-acting Trump we saw today, or the foul mouthed bully and liar we've seen for the last 2 years?

I hope it's the former.

upschuck

Yes, the world will go on, and America will still be great, but Mr. Trump does have some issues to sort out with exactly who he is. Is he the conciliatory, Presidential-acting Trump we saw today, or the foul mouthed bully and liar we've seen for the last 2 years?

I hope it's the former.
Every Pres-elect says that it is time to come together, but rarely materializes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Every Pres-elect says that it is time to come together, but rarely materializes.

Agreed. The next 4 years will be an undeclared Civil War. Except it won't be civil. The partisan politics will start on Inauguration Day and won't stop.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I hope Trump releases Obama's hidden files.
I really want to see if barry does have a valid BC.
And the videos take from that bath house in Chicago that the Secret Service grabbed.
That would totally wipe out the DNC . And give rise to another party, which is long over due.

rod

Retired 22 years
And the videos take from that bath house in Chicago that the Secret Service grabbed.
That would totally wipe out the DNC . And give rise to another party, which is long over due.

I'm thinking barry has a ton of skeletons waiting to be released.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was think more of having everyone who looked the other way about his past being forced to resign in disgrace .
All of their good work wiped out of the history books.

newfie

Congratulations on your victory. I, and the polls couldn't have been more wrong.

The inmates have been handed the keys to the asylum, and the Predator In Chief is running the show.

Unthinkable absurdity.

yea I know it sucks, every time the elitist try to tell the voters what they want the damn voters rebel.

Bad Gas!

It's so fun watching the Hilary lover crybabies. Boy, they didn't see this coming. if there had been violent protest after Obamas wins, it would be racism..Hello conservative supreme court appointee!

upschuck

Agreed. The next 4 years will be an undeclared Civil War. Except it won't be civil. The partisan politics will start on Inauguration Day and won't stop.
What do you mean, "start Inauguration day"? It has been going on for a long time now, because people have the notion that it is their way, or the highway, spoiled brats they are.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2041_26.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Still can't give up on the birther deal? My guess is that Trump's closet is a lot fuller than Obama's.

Did you see that your boy is already walking back on Obamacare?

Get ready for your uneducated white ass to be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.