When Trump Loses, Who Will He Blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Still can't give up on the birther deal? My guess is that Trump's closet is a lot fuller than Obama's.

Did you see that your boy is already walking back on Obamacare?

Get ready for your uneducated white ass to be disappointed.
Watch 60 Minutes Sunday then answer your own question.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Love Trumps Hate

1zmh8xy.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump is a loser, that's why everyone is so upset. Even George W. Bush or a Mitt Romney would be totally acceptable. Trump makes it shameful to be an American at the moment.

The rest of the world is laughing at "us" for being so stupid, and they are right.

Ghost in the Darkness

Trump is a loser, that's why everyone is so upset. Even George W. Bush or a Mitt Romney would be totally acceptable. Trump makes it shameful to be an American at the moment.

The rest of the world is laughing at "us" for being so stupid, and they are right.

My grandma used to call those crocodile tears.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes, respectable gun owners do not go around calling for the death of anyone .
Only a mental ill person would do that .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, respectable gun owners do not go around calling for the death of anyone .
Only a mental ill person would do that .
Sure, but I was responding to black lives matter facebook post that he posted a picture of. Where in that did they call for the death of anyone?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The BLM might as well forget recruiting everyday liberals, most couldn't even chamber a round.

This liberal learned to shoot at 10 from my Dad, a reserve Army major. By brother is an ex- USMC sniper, career police officer and SWAT sharpshooter. We have been shooting together for 30 years, and I'm decent. He is a competitive shooter, belongs to the 2600 Club and has come very close to 2700. He has vastly improved my technique and scores.

I have a CCW, carry all the time except at work, and could probably whip your ass at the range.

Don't pigeon-hole liberals.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"war is imminent"
"grab a few #firearms"

Sound like the perfect tinfoil hat wearer.
Not legally purchase with a back ground check a few firearms.
Just grab some, from where ?
A gun shop or your neighbor both who will probably resist your attempt .
Mostly with the use of a firearm.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This liberal learned to shoot at 10 from my Dad, a reserve Army major. By brother is an ex- USMC sniper, career police officer and SWAT sharpshooter. We have been shooting together for 30 years, and I'm decent. He is a competitive shooter, belongs to the 2600 Club and has come very close to 2700. He has vastly improved my technique and scores.

I have a CCW, carry all the time except at work, and could probably whip your ass at the range.

Don't pigeon-hole liberals.
WOW , a family who shoot together and hasn't hit another family member yet.
That's one for the record books.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"war is imminent"
"grab a few #firearms"

Sound like the perfect tinfoil hat wearer.

Not legally purchase with a back ground check a few firearms.
Just grab some, from where ?
A gun shop or your neighbor both who will probably resist your attempt .
Mostly with the use of a firearm.
You talking about this guy:
It is nice to know that I won't have to fight a civil war to defend my 2nd Amendment rights for atleast 4 more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.