When Trump Loses, Who Will He Blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

This "pansy ass liberal" drives a politically incorrect diesel 4x4 most of the time, owns 3 guns, and believes in the death penalty.

I love how you equate competency in life with being good with a gun, which speaks volumes. I'm sure I could out-shoot you, and beat the crap out of you afterwards...with 1 hand tied behind my back.

And you support the liberals to stay in touch with your sensitive side? Perhaps you're hiding something in the closet eh sport?

newfie

I just say Tuck Frump. You won't be savoring your "victory" very long before Trump implodes. Read about his connections with Russia and see how well having a President with direct ties with a hostile enemy goes over with the people.

I just say Tuck Frump. You won't be savoring your "victory" very long before Trump implodes. Read about his connections with Russia and see how well having a President with direct ties with a hostile enemy goes over with the people.

lot of fantasizing going on here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you support the liberals to stay in touch with your sensitive side? Perhaps you're hiding something in the closet eh sport?

Nope. Just not a stereotyped" liberal. Instead of burning New Balance shoes, I won't buy them. Nor will I do any business with PayPal. I'll cast another vote with my dollars, which won't go to any business that backed Mr. Trump. The liberal dollar will probably prove to be a big deal.

Nothing in my closet sport. Eff with me or my family and I'll either send you to the hospital or shoot you, depending on whether or not the law backs me up. I don't wear Birkenstocks or tie-dye, and I don't care if my clothing was made in Bangladesh.

Sounds just like a liberal, eh? Tieguy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This "pansy ass liberal" drives a politically incorrect diesel 4x4 most of the time, owns 3 guns, and believes in the death penalty.

I love how you equate competency in life with being good with a gun, which speaks volumes. I'm sure I could out-shoot you, and beat the crap out of you afterwards...with 1 hand tied behind my back.
And here we have another liberal who wants to make violence the answer to all of his dreams. Go see G. Soros for your medal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hillary had direct ties to Russia and the people embraced her .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nope. Just not a stereotyped" liberal. Instead of burning New Balance shoes, I won't buy them. Nor will I do any business with PayPal. I'll cast another vote with my dollars, which won't go to any business that backed Mr. Trump. The liberal dollar will probably prove to be a big deal.

Nothing in my closet sport. Eff with me or my family and I'll either send you to the hospital or shoot you, depending on whether or not the law backs me up. I don't wear Birkenstocks or tie-dye, and I don't care if my clothing was made in Bangladesh.

Should I report this as a violation of rules, making physical threats against another member ?

newfie

I think you are what you've shown yourself to be

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You liberals don't stand for anything very long, whichever way the wind blows your spineless bodies is the only thing that gives you any direction.
Agreed. And you neocons don't stand for anything very long, whichever way the wind blows your spineless bodies are the only thing that gives you any direction.

Yall are made for each other and you don't even realize it. Like the worst romantic comedy ever produced.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Typical liberal, you want this you want that... then cry when you don't get your way.

You're a Neocon. Own it with pride. As a proud liberal, and one of the "elite", we are already organizing economic boycotts of businesses that supported Trump. I've deleted my PayPal account and am actively searching for other enterprises that backed him, so I can avoid giving them any of my money. So are lots of other liberals.

That's what it's all about for Republicans anyway...money. Trump is a "success" because he's rich. Never mind how he got there.

rod

Retired 22 years
Shouldn't a thread entitled "When Trump Loses" be shut down by now? There are a dozen more threads to argue in.

newfie

As a proud liberal, and one of the "elite", we are already organizing economic boycotts of businesses that supported Trump. I've deleted my PayPal account and am actively searching for other enterprises that backed him, so I can avoid giving them any of my money. So are lots of other liberals.

we expect temper tantrums and hissy fits from your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.