When will Combo Drivers go into affect after Contract is Ratified?

542thruNthru

Hmmm. So no 22.4s and we go back to the old language? Is the old language still in the book? Will we even get books this time? I’ve got some rereading to do I guess.

Yeah the old 9.5 language is still in the contract. Yes we will get books once everything is settled.
sketch-1556151748516.png

DR7

I guess my question is the “getting on the list” procedure. Do we have to have 22.4s in our center for the immediate opt in or do we still do the four step process before we can file and get paid? There’s gonna be a lot of pissed off Joses is that doesn’t change in our building.

DR7

Your steward is mistaken. Sounds like he'll have some angry drivers. View attachment 245843

I’m not reading it the same way you are I dont think. To me, that sentence only refers to covering all rpcd regardless if they have met the provisions in section c. It seems to me that the union will be collecting names twice a year to opt in to the list regardless of 22.4. It’s just that less than four year drivers aren’t eligible unless there are 22.4 in your center.

542thruNthru

I’m not reading it the same way you are I dont think. To me, that sentence only refers to covering all rpcd regardless if they have met the provisions in section c. It seems to me that the union will be collecting names twice a year to opt in to the list regardless of 22.4. It’s just that less than four year drivers aren’t eligible unless there are 22.4 in your center.

Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you guys were asking if everyone will be covered even if you don't have 22.4s.

Yes the union will have a opt in list for people that qualify and they will circulate it twice a year.

Sorry about that. :)