when will it end? friend of ORION buster

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Don't do anything extremely dumb and you'll be fine...management are losers who try to punk people...friend em and feed em beans...this post brought to you by Jim beam

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Maybe Frigid can help me understand.....

why is it that management, when confronted about a valid safety concern, doesn't do anything but then, when the concerned worker goes to a outside enforcement agency, like OSHA, management gets all indignant, hateful and vengeful.

Help me understand.......
I've always made an effort to fix whatever safety issue arises in my piece of the operation. There are certain areas I just don't have control over though. There is a misunderstanding when it comes to control of certain things. Things aren't very simple in this company. Fixing something often times involves an overly complex process and Some sups just can't be bothered.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
worked preload for 6 years finally went driving 3 months ago. stopped working thru part of my lunch a month ago and now 1 hr and 20 min overallowed per the sup. found out the previous brown noser driver worked thru his lunch every day. has his letter in for mngt. had 3 day production ride and written up for not a "brisk" enough walk pace, "not achieving the posted speed limit fast enough" and "not parking close enough to the delivery point" all total BS. still an hour overallowed with sup. then 3 days later saw a guy following me so called the cops. thought it was someone following to steal the pkgs off the porches. cop questioned him and came back to me to tell me that he was a UPS sup and that he was taking pictures. when returned to ctr that night sup wrote me up for not using the hand rail every time.

think this is harassment so filed a grievance.
was a steward while on preload but this is a whole new ball game.

try to do what is right but not sure if this crap is for me.
on vacation this week and looking for another job but got a wife and kid to feed
Go now! Dont look back

moldsporh

The only way to get back at them is to work the methods. Use your 4 ways, use the handrail, walk at a brisk pace which isn't jogging or dragging :censored2:....kinda in between. Brisk walk pace is written so you don't drag your feet and walk slow like a HOA inspector.

Sounds like you're letting them get to you a little...which is understood as a new driver, but let your mind win over theirs. ....use your knowledge to your advantage.

ManInBrown

The not grabbing the handrail is managements go to method, when they have nothing else on you. I grab the handrail every single time. But I have an 8 cube and I don't have the metal handrail on the frame of the passenger door. I have the black bar in front of the passenger seat. I've been told on multiple occasions that I was seen not using it. Complete BS. The only way you would be able to see me not grab that black bar, is if you were standing right outside the truck watching me get out. The not grabbing the handrail is managements go to nitpick when they have nothing else on you. Grieve Grieve Grieve the harassment. Once they see you're not the one, they will move onto someone else.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

The not grabbing the handrail is managements go to method, when they have nothing else on you. I grab the handrail every single time. But I have an 8 cube and I don't have the metal handrail on the frame of the passenger door. I have the black bar in front of the passenger seat. I've been told on multiple occasions that I was seen not using it. Complete BS. The only way you would be able to see me not grab that black bar, is if you were standing right outside the truck watching me get out. The not grabbing the handrail is managements go to nitpick when they have nothing else on you. Grieve Grieve Grieve the harassment. Once they see you're not the one, they will move onto someone else.
I think it's too late, they are out to get him

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How does management want us to go up or down a staircase without a railing?

B.Dozer

You can be sure that whichever way you do it, it'll be the wrong way.
I had my first harassment ride of the year working on setting a record this year my ft sup told me not to climb steps it took to much time 5 stops later he asked why I didn't walk up the steps and said if I did it again I would get wrote up. Can't make this sh_t up if you tried

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Years ago before telematics, my center manager was driving around in an ice storm doing observations.
My windshield was icing up so I left my car running during deliveries.
As my center manager was watching, I walked behind my car to deliver across the street.
Fell flat on my back in the middle of the street. He came to make sure I was alright and I was.

Next day, I'm given a warning letter for having my engine on AND NOT USING 3 POINTS OF CONTACT.
Lost all respect for him and the process that day !!!