When will ups figure out that less work means less discrepancies , better customer service,less prob

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Put one additional driver on for 8 hours and cut 8 hours of additional overtime from 8 other drivers. seems like simple math to me but what do I know I'm just an hourly and the big brains in the Ivory tower know all.
Same company that wants us to use ORION. In a job with changing conditions all day long the EDD system was your one constant. Now the company wants you to run the route differently every day. Humans are creatures of habit

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Billions. And customer service! And I'm retired and don't care. Lmao and hate management

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wait... So you're retired and now you're here to spew all the BS we already know? Go enjoy your life and forget about UPS. I know that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to stick around here rubbing salt in the wounds of people still doing the job. Grow up
Pretty sure he's a troll

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Lmao just voicing my opinion about customer service suffering from too much work ..you kids took it from there... I had a blast

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well it does say in the contract that they must replace equipment at at least the same pace as before.
Which really says nothing ... really.
It's sort of a good faith term.
I think UPS is expanding to
1) UPS and AMazon worked out a deal
2) UPS needs to add more drivers and many buildings are at capacity or simply outdated.

The UPS Superhub in Atlanta is replacing the Atlanta Hub which was built using concepts and technology of 1965.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Bean counters don't care about driver's morale.
Ups doesn't care about drivers. Except to make quota on united way pledges ...how I enjoyed writing a big fat zero when they asked for my participation. They asked me on the third day of a management ride due to requesting to be on the 9/5 list. The rides were ordered by the division manager in stafford texas for all 9/5 members to force us to work faster and see why we couldn't do 11 hours in 9.5.