Where are the security guards?

quad decade guy

They are going to save a bunch of money paying me over 40 per hour plus benefits to cut them off for you. I can't wait to put 20 or so lines on my timecard for cutting security bolts off.
I use the rail cable seals....have to be cut. Not able to unwind. Now if UPS supplies me with a bolt cutter.....and gives me a time allowance.

Every now and then a reward is sent out looking for a trailer.....this is so satisfying.....

Off the leash

Why I don't use the ice machines.....

Watching folks in the restroom not wash their hands...then going straight to the "touch" ice machine...all the while running their hands all over the spigot...grimy box dust bathroom hands...yes, in a hurry part-timers.

And end of day pkg drivers dunking their drink jugs into the Gatorade cooler....with all day box dust hands....

How bout those same hands grabbing donuts and pizza in the office?

The first thing that happened at our facility during Covid was adding touch soap and towel dispensers....and touch sanitizer.
Public use open boxes of masks....yep....dig right in....everyone touches them.

Just like the yard...I invite anyone to spend 10 minutes observing the office.
Makes you germ resistant

UPSER1987

Some people ignore anything and everything.

Ignoring ONE'S security.....is frankly stupid.

You guys that think lax security/defund police is just better.....really need to look around. How these ideas have led to chaos and hard crime.
Talking through both sides of your mouth doesn’t work either. Some poster was whining because UPS handed out breakfast pizza in another thread. People b and m about anything….so there never is a right answer…shrugs.

UPSER1987

Why I don't use the ice machines.....

Watching folks in the restroom not wash their hands...then going straight to the "touch" ice machine...all the while running their hands all over the spigot...grimy box dust bathroom hands...yes, in a hurry part-timers.

And end of day pkg drivers dunking their drink jugs into the Gatorade cooler....with all day box dust hands....

How bout those same hands grabbing donuts and pizza in the office?

The first thing that happened at our facility during Covid was adding touch soap and towel dispensers....and touch sanitizer.
Public use open boxes of masks....yep....dig right in....everyone touches them.

Just like the yard...I invite anyone to spend 10 minutes observing the office.
I like how all these problems are just isolated to UPS.

You eat out much? lol