Where did these friends go?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
th

UnconTROLLed

perfection
We got a new ocs around the same time he switched teams. A couple similarities in these 2, and I'm in the same area... Never know.
They'll let anyone become a FT supervisor now adays. No HS level ed? No problem.One newer sup can't spell simple words, either. There is a whiteboard at the center and it's always a grammar nightmare. I was wondering if it was him too. :p

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
They'll let anyone become a FT supervisor now adays. No HS level ed? No problem.One newer sup can't spell simple words, either. There is a whiteboard at the center and it's always a grammar nightmare. I was wondering if it was him too. :p
God help him if he relocated to your hub. Talk about a wake up call. He'd be eaten alive !

UnconTROLLed

perfection
God help him if he relocated to your hub. Talk about a wake up call. He'd be eaten alive !
off-topic but honestly, the track record of our FT supervisors/on-cars speak for themselves.
We had two on-car sups drunk driving within a year - one was busted and resigned, the other crashed their vehicle and were seriously injured. I swear it's a cursed position in our hub.
I don't like to blame UPS, but you know it's underlying.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
off-topic but honestly, the track record of our FT supervisors/on-cars speak for themselves.
We had two on-car sups drunk driving within a year - one was busted and resigned, the other crashed their vehicle and were seriously injured. I swear it's a cursed position in our hub.
We'll you know my center manager...:taz::beersmiley:
Also off topic. My BOG is a den of sin. Hourlies, & management.
Couple recent ransfers, and forced resignation.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I don't like to blame UPS, but you know it's underlying.
No excuse for drunks!