WHERE DO I GO TO CHANGE MY HOME ADDRESS FOR TAX PURPOSES (IS THERE THE UPSER WEBSITE I CAN DO THIS?)

LeslieAkumbu

Hi Fellow UPSers,

I'm new to this forum / café. I was wondering if any of you knew what I can do to get my home address changed (since I moved recently) in order to alert UPS to send my tax forms to the correct address through mail.
I tried logging into the UPSer website and clicked UPDATE PROFILE. However, the thing only asked me to update my PHONE NUMBER and NOT my home address.
I DO NOT need to update my phone number, it's the same. I DO NEED to UPDATE my home address.
I just hope UPS hasn't sent out the forms for me to do my taxes, yet!
Thanks for your time and help, fellow UPSers!

Sincerely,
-Leslie Akumbu

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hi Fellow UPSers,

I'm new to this forum / café. I was wondering if any of you knew what I can do to get my home address changed (since I moved recently) in order to alert UPS to send my tax forms to the correct address through mail.
I tried logging into the UPSer website and clicked UPDATE PROFILE. However, the thing only asked me to update my PHONE NUMBER and NOT my home address.
I DO NOT need to update my phone number, it's the same. I DO NEED to UPDATE my home address.
I just hope UPS hasn't sent out the forms for me to do my taxes, yet!
Thanks for your time and help, fellow UPSers!

Sincerely,
-Leslie Akumbu

There was a link on the UPSers home page asking us to make sure that our personal information was correct by the 11th of this month to make sure that we received our W-2's in a timely manner. You missed the deadline and as such yours will be mailed to your old address.

You were in the right place (My Profile)---I'm surprised that you didn't see your home address while you were there.

Downloading your W-2 from ADP webservices is your best bet. Type ADP in the UPSers search function to find their link. You will need to register. As of this morning the 2016 W-2's had not yet been uploaded.

There is no need to update your W-4.