Where is the new Atlantic area supplement?

Total package

We can rebuild him
i can’t seem to find it online anywhere. The UPS rising app still has the old contract and I haven’t seen any books yet. It was “ratified” 9 months ago, you’d think it would be posted somewhere by now?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
looks like nothing except the new master is available at the moment

Your Teamster Contract
The newly ratified 2018-2023 Master Agreement for UPS, UPS Freight as well as supplements, riders and addendums have not yet been loaded on this portion of the website. Please bear with us as we work to get all of this material posted in searchable format on this page. In the meantime, please find PDFs of the UPS Master agreement HERE

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Calm down, princess.

Didn't you save the hard copy.... that came with your voting instructions ?
Princess? I think not. I shouldn’t have to save a hard copy. It should be readily available on my local 89 website. And I have read both the Master and my Rider MONTHS ago. It should be on the website for those that didn’t “save the hard copy “.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Princess? I think not. I shouldn’t have to save a hard copy. It should be readily available on my local 89 website. And I have read both the Master and my Rider MONTHS ago. It should be on the website for those that didn’t “save the hard copy “.
Waiting for our retros so they have the money to make copies.

bowhnterdon

Very little changed in the Atlantic. Training route language was enhanced a little. Pay for helpers and Temp drivers increased. If you have the old,you pretty much have new..

Total package

We can rebuild him
Very little changed in the Atlantic. Training route language was enhanced a little. Pay for helpers and Temp drivers increased. If you have the old,you pretty much have new..
It was pretty much the same, but I’m pretty sure there was a new paragraph about getting fans in pkg cars and since it’s been over 90 at least 5 times here in May already we’re trying to get them put in ours

Total package

We can rebuild him
It said something to the effect of “ no reasonable request would be denied”. I can’t find it in the master, so I think it was in the Atlantic. Do most districts have fans?

542thruNthru

It was pretty much the same, but I’m pretty sure there was a new paragraph about getting fans in pkg cars and since it’s been over 90 at least 5 times here in May already we’re trying to get them put in ours

You mean this?
sketch-1559010763591.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Princess? I think not. I shouldn’t have to save a hard copy.

fp.jpg

Local 89 was the 3rd lowest voting local in the country.

I wonder why.

It should be readily available on my local 89 website. It should be on the website for those that didn’t “save the hard copy “.

Since your state went RTW, did you opt out.... or do you still pay dues ?

Maybe that's the problem.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
fp.jpg

Local 89 was the 3rd lowest voting local in the country.

I wonder why.

Since your state went RTW, did you opt out.... or do you still pay dues ?

Maybe that's the problem.
I will never not pay dues. Because of the union I have been afforded a good job and fantastic pay and benefits. Just wonder why the Rider isn’t on the website. Nothing more. Nothing less.