Where Is Union Leadership On The Keystone Pipeline?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They supported Sleepy Joe and Joe screwed them over.

Hoffa where are you?

Laborers International Union of North America (LiUNA), International Union of Operating Engineers, and the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters where are you?.

Overpaid Union Thug

Hoffa where are you?

Laborers International Union of North America (LiUNA), International Union of Operating Engineers, and the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters where are you?.
Maybe the tidal waves of illegal aliens that are about to flood in from our southern border can continue the project. For a fraction of the labor cost of course.

badpal

Hoffa where are you?

Seem to recall Obama doing something to screw over the teamsters as one of first acts. Had to do with letting foreign truckers cross the border as i recall. The leadership wimpered about it for abit, but it was soon forgotten

Wally

With the stroke of a pen, kindly old Uncle Joe has singlehandedly saved the environment!
Wut? He saved nothing but unemployment agency jobs. All Bozo Biden did was shift where btu's of energy will originate. Same btu's will be consumed.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Wut? He saved nothing but unemployment agency jobs. All Bozo Biden did was shift where btu's of energy will originate. Same btu's will be consumed.
There will be a lot less vehicle emissions with all those people not having to drive to work anymore.

Wally

There will be a lot less vehicle emissions with all those people not having to drive to work anymore.
Believe it or not, that us the UN's position. Keep the economy in recession to reduce energy usage. All based on the false narrative that is man made global warming.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you want your keystone pipeline you can keep your keystone pipeline.

It's hard to dispute facts.

O'bummer lied to the American public and Union members.... just to get votes.

1611244959060.png

FEGuy

Seem to recall Obama doing something to screw over the teamsters as one of first acts. Had to do with letting foreign truckers cross the border as i recall. The leadership wimpered about it for abit, but it was soon forgotten
...and had absolutely no impact on anyone or anything.
There. Finished it for you.

Over70irregs

I was in N.D. when an politician campaign came on tv talking about his goals. One of them was to deal with protesters of the pipeline. Then a picture came on the tv showing Native Americans trying to save their land. Yeah....sure.....screw more people.