Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

over9five

Staff member
I can't believe that someone deleted so many of those good DIAD pictures. Are you saying that I got in trouble for nothing?:surprised::knockedout::biting:

I don't think we deleted any. I took a quick look and saw some expired/moved links.
Did you see any deleted by us? (it would say down the bottom "Last edited by....")

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't think we deleted any. I took a quick look and saw some expired/moved links.
Did you see any deleted by us? (it would say down the bottom "Last edited by....")
I saw some of my posts were missing the pictures
that I posted into them. If you go back and read
them they just don't make sense
because there's no picture. Hmmmm?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here it is...............
UPS_DIAD_5_front_view_preview.jpg

tracker2762

I hate to nitpick but your four ways aren't on ( picture could have been taken when they flashed off), mirror not tucked in and your pc is facing the wrong way. Don't give them any ammo to use against you.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I hate to nitpick but your four ways aren't on ( picture could have been taken when they flashed off), mirror not tucked in and your pc is facing the wrong way. Don't give them any ammo to use against you.

And that REALLY large drink in your cupholder could block your view of the road.

Is that some kind of book between your instrument panel and the windshield? Could become a projectile in an accident!
You guys are that nitpicky and didn't even comment on the toothbrush in my pocket?

Here ya go Steve I disguised ya all:)

stuglasses.jpg
That's freaking hilarious, DS.

New truck? Guess you finally put that old 800 to sleep. As always, beautiful family Steve!
Yeah BD, instead of an 800 and a TP60 I have a "new to me" 1200. It comes with built in body odor stench and only has 53,000 miles. Did I not mention the lower step, power steering and automatic, as well? LOL Our mechanic put in a brand new seat and steering wheel, which definitely add to the value.

Thanks for the props on the family, as well.

Beautiful family, Steve. I think the one in the lower left hand corner (arms crossed) is going to be a handful when she gets older.:wink2:
Thanks Dave, only time will tell.

tourists24

I have an idea,,,, instead of taking actual pictures,,,, take a courtroom artists rendition of the DIAD in certain scenarios.... he he. I always love those on the news