Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

And the only reason for that is because hardly anyone participated. C'mon, let me see what you've got.
LOL, be careful what you ask for Stug, ya might just get it. LOL

The only pic I ever took of my DIAD was a cell phone shot of the screen when they sent me a message "instructing" me to do something that would get me fired if I did it on my own. Since it was past the statute of limitations, I deleted it.

P

pickup

Speaking of identity protection. If I were a corporate monitor, I would hire a private eye to take pictures of all the people associating with Steven outside a certain cruise ship on its departure and arrival dates (dates and places have been on this website) in an effort to figure out who the other members of this browncafe are.

Sort of like the feds taking pictures of the attendees and their license plates at a known mobster's funeral. Helps 'em figure out who the other conspirators are.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Speaking of identity protection. If I were a corporate monitor, I would hire a private eye to take pictures of all the people associating with Steven outside a certain cruise ship on its departure and arrival dates (dates and places have been on this website) in an effort to figure out who the other members of this browncafe are.

Sort of like the feds taking pictures of the attendees and their license plates at a known mobster's funeral. Helps 'em figure out who the other conspirators are.
They won't be able to identify anyone. We're all going to wear our avatars as masks.:wink2:

Spiderman

Package Slinger
right here.
diadlunch.jpg