Which courier are you

Sparky

Work as directed, if they want me to falsify I'll say OK and give them a late anyways. Get in, get out, go home, crack a beer.

Oldfart

I'm the guy who comes in, does his work and punches out. I don't take more than the stop count sheet tells me to, don't cause waves unless I have to stand up for myself. I try to stay as under the radar as I can but will voice my opinion if needed.
Never heard of a stop count sheet where I am. What exactly is that. We just load according to boundaries and balance the best we can and eat whatever lates the FO drivers can't help with.

dezguy

Never heard of a stop count sheet where I am. What exactly is that. We just load according to boundaries and balance the best we can and eat whatever lates the FO drivers can't help with.
Sheet that is exactly that, our stop count. Numbers based on sort down time.

Purplepackage

Sheet that is exactly that, our stop count. Numbers based on sort down time.

Stop count sheets and SPH numbers are the worst thing that ever happened to this company.

Before any of that bull:censored2: everyone used to check with other/help each other out. Everybody getting back around 6pm or so.

Now it's just a :censored2: free for all

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
We are either behind the times or ahead of the curve. Almost 40 years and never seen that.
You must live in 'the land that Fedex forgot'. No wonder you like your job, you still exist in the previous decade. Try a bowlful of the cr*p that they're serving up in the major markets, and you'll gag on it like the rest of the people posting on this site.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Stop count sheets and SPH numbers are the worst thing that ever happened to this company.

Before any of that bull:censored2: everyone used to check with other/help each other out. Everybody getting back around 6pm or so.

Now it's just a :censored2: free for all
The guy next to me finishes by 1400 EVERYDAY. Girl next to me and I finished at 1900 on Monday. Nothing is ever done about it. The two of us get OT whether we want it or not, while he is under 8 hours every day.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The guy next to me finishes by 1400 EVERYDAY. Girl next to me and I finished at 1900 on Monday. Nothing is ever done about it. The two of us get OT whether we want it or not, while he is under 8 hours every day.
That guy HAS to have some dirt on the managers. And they're also likely fudging his numbers too.

Purplepackage

Do you guys have late pups on your route or he's just pushing off that many deliveries on you?

There are around 5 routes that get in between 3:30-4 in my station doing about 80-110 deliveries but no pups

Oldfart

You must live in 'the land that Fedex forgot'. No wonder you like your job, you still exist in the previous decade. Try a bowlful of the cr*p that they're serving up in the major markets, and you'll gag on it like the rest of the people posting on this site.
Not sure what you consider a major market. We have almost 60 del routes at our station plus a few more bob truck rts.. Freight is plentiful and OT is all you want and then some. Guess we have missed out on the stop count sheet routine.

Purplepackage

Not sure what you consider a major market. We have almost 60 del routes at our station plus a few more bob truck rts.. Freight is plentiful and OT is all you want and then some. Guess we have missed out on the stop count sheet routine.

I feel like you are definitely a troll