Which courier are you

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
R u with express or ground?

I rolled in with a weird boss just in the right time.previous boss was a cheapskate. Bacha has described my boss to be in a "investor group " which is fine with me. I like being "independent" on my current route.

No managers breathing down my back is pretty refreshing compared to what i'm seeing with express drivers having to explain gap reports and stops per hour goals... and even hiring lawyers to fight for wrongful terminations? !? Favoritism runs rampant as well it seems.

Geez, that doesn't sound like i wanna hop in a freightliner cargovan. Do u guys get OT after an 8 hour day like UPS?

Someone here gave me good pointers about here maps app. Another gave some advice on that mygroundbiz site, but i cant access it... and stgx or whats his name still has me confused about an 8 day workweek? !?

But, this isnt a bad site for future applicants to browse around in... weird that there isnt a PurpleCafe yet.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I spent over 2 hours driving a rural route I did 8 yrs ago in my car today. A reacquaintance of sorts. Will I ever run it again? Who knows, but I can tell the current contractor Spotify and Verizon suck out in the sticks. Seriously, I just like to refresh my memories of that area because he's got a staffing problem and he knows I started my career out there.
That's the kind of courier I am.

Last edited:
I'm the courier that does my job as fast as possible and if that means breaking rules so be it. What ever it takes to get the job done right! Remember rules are made to be broken!!!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'm the courier that does my job as fast as possible and if that means breaking rules so be it. What ever it takes to get the job done right! Remember rules are made to be broken!!!
Assuming you do have a rural route, this company will never understand them so they probably wouldn't know one way or the other.

Meat

I'm what you would call "the hoser." It's a bit of a double entendre. In one sense, I'm constantly bringing up how amazing my life is compared to other employees; I remember one instance where I opened up a kilo of gold my wife bought me for Xmas at stretch-and-flex in front of employees that made it known that they would not be having a very merry holiday season due to their sorry economic state - a classic dick move, indeed. In another sense, "the hoser" designation is appropriate because, on occasion during the morning sort, I will regail the sour puss female populace of my station a little bit by pretending one of the hoses used to clean the trucks is my tremendous dong! They don't have much going for them and love the routine. One time, the district manager was up while I was doing it, and she was totally into it! She started gyrating around me and I obliged her a bit by spraying with the hose on her since she has a pretty decent derrière. As you can see, I'm totally "the hoser."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'm what you would call "the hoser." It's a bit of a double entendre. In one sense, I'm constantly bringing up how amazing my life is compared to other employees; I remember one instance where I opened up a kilo of gold my wife bought me for Xmas at stretch-and-flex in front of employees that made it known that they would not be having a very merry holiday season due to their sorry economic state - a classic dick move, indeed. In another sense, "the hoser" designation is appropriate because, on occasion during the morning sort, I will regail the sour puss female populace of my station a little bit by pretending one of the hoses used to clean the trucks is my tremendous dong! They don't have much going for them and love the routine. One time, the district manager was up while I was doing it, and she was totally into it! She started gyrating around me and I obliged her a bit by spraying with the hose on her since she has a pretty decent derrière. As you can see, I'm totally "the hoser."
"Troll" would be more appropriate .

outtatime

Please don't quit your day job. Lamest attempt at humor I've seen all week.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I gotta admit it did cause me to chortle a bit...well maybe not quite a chortle, perhaps more a titter...definitely not a guffaw or anything like that.....but I do recall that I smiled at least a little.

Couldn't help it. :crying:

Meat

Please don't quit your day job. Lamest attempt at humor I've seen all week.

Another reason why I wouldn't quit my day job is because it's ethical, challenging, and high paying work. Try it sometime; you'll like it (please don't take that pejoratively).

vantexan

Another reason why I wouldn't quit my day job is because it's ethical, challenging, and high paying work. Try it sometime; you'll like it (please don't take that pejoratively).
Your day job is at UPS? No wonder you like rubbing it in here.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.gif