Which local ?

ram0213

Anyone here work or know which teamsters local covers workers in Pontiac, MI or Madison Heights, MI ? I am trying to get a copy of the supplemental contract. I heard that you need to work 1250 hours a year to be eligible for vacation time. That means you would have to average like 25 hours per week which is impossible. Can anyone shed some light on these subjects ? Thank you.

Inthegame

Anyone here work or know which teamsters local covers workers in Pontiac, MI or Madison Heights, MI ? I am trying to get a copy of the supplemental contract. I heard that you need to work 1250 hours a year to be eligible for vacation time. That means you would have to average like 25 hours per week which is impossible. Can anyone shed some light on these subjects ? Thank you.

In Michigan, you are under the Central Region Supplement. 1250 hours (straight time hours) is for full time employees. 625 for part time. Your Steward should be able to get you a copy of your contract, otherwise contact your Business Representative. I believe the Pontiac local is L243.
Merry Christmas.

Last edited: