White Folks Pandering

myback

Accepting a victim mentality is fulfilling a self imposed identity and a convenient excuse to blame others for your own failures. Nobody said life was fair, who ever said otherwise was lying to you.

The big package

Anybody seen the rebranded Aunt Jemima products?

Here & Now
Sep 22, 2020

Quaker Oats announced earlier this year it's rebranding Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup because of its racist history.

But descendants of Lillian Richard, who portrayed Aunt Jemima for years, say the company decided to rename the brand without consulting the families of the women who brought the character to life.
While Vera Harris, Richard’s niece, supports the decision and the Black Lives Matter movement, Aunt Jemima represents a part of history for her family and the town of Hawkins, Texas.
“Erasing my Aunt Lillian Richard would erase a part of history,” says Harris, who serves as family historian for the Richard family of Hawkins. “All of the people in my family are happy and proud of Aunt Lillian and what she accomplished.”

Quaker Oats didn’t consult the Richard family before announcing their decision to rebrand, but Harris says they have since reached out to the company about preserving Richard’s legacy.
After all, Richard and the other Black women who played Aunt Jemima helped build the Quaker Oats brand.
“For that, I think Quaker Oaks owes them a large gratitude of thanks,” she says.
This country is going crazy . They are also changing the name of Uncle Ben's products Uncle Ben's rice because it sounds racist which I never got that . I never saw racism in Uncle Ben's but hey people today are nuts!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
344B24FB-4C83-43B5-BC3D-F353DE8456D4.jpeg

Or maybe people call them by their last names because no one remembers their first names. People constantly make something out of nothing. It’s as if they love the strife they create.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
View attachment 316318

Or maybe people call them by their last names because no one remembers their first names. People constantly make something out of nothing. It’s as if they love the strife they create.
Such a dweeb!
His 15 minutes of fame!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
America didn’t become America by asking pretty please.
Don’t like it? Don’t let the door hit you in your hind quarters. We’ll miss you, be sure to write often.
I’m sure you would be much happier in your mud hut and running from predators.
Nigeria is the place to be baller, don’t miss the boat, all your friends are waiting for you.
You know fren, if you click on the reply button of the post to which you are replying, we might have a clue to whom you are replying.

1604720193130.png

myback

Gangsta’/balla’ whatever it is you declare your victim mentality identity with. Far be it from me to deny you your rights. Peace out bro.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Gangsta’/balla’ whatever it is you declare your victim mentality identity with. Far be it from me to deny you your rights. Peace out bro.
I guess I didn't get through to you ... you kin to @reraise?

You know fren, if you click on the reply button of the post to which you are replying, we might have a clue to whom you are replying.
1604886331301.png

vantexan

View attachment 316318

No one wants to say Ludwig or Wolfgang.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
View attachment 316318